Time Stopped!!

She rose.... trembling slightly.... and took measured steps forward. Her legs quivered beneath her as she walked straight ahead. Stopping at a spot, she slipped off her shoes and removed her watch, placing both neatly beside her. With one last glance at the watch...a gift she cherished deeply...she felt a smile creep across her face. But suddenly, she changed her mind and put the watch back on.

What had prompted this shift was a memory of a moment when she had jokingly remarked that she wore this watch everytime to see if, at the moment of her death, time would freeze on her wrist. She had heard that when someone dies, the watch on their wrist stops ticking.

After fastening the watch, she took a deep breath and shouted, "I'M NOT DOING THIS TO FORGET THEM....I'M DOING IT TO FINALLY GIVE MYSELF PEACE!! FOR THE FIRST TIME...I'M DOING SOMETHING FOR MYSELF!! SO.....I APOLOGIZE..!!!"
.
.
.
And she jumped...!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She had bid her final farewell to all the painful thoughts and the characters that haunted her mind, and as before, she felt herself failing to overcome them. They were settled in her mind, perhaps only meant to inflict temporary pain, but now they loomed like lifelong tormentors.... Now she had truly gone away from them, without resolving the internal battle.

They likely had forgotten her, engrossed in their own lives, while she fought daily battles against those shadows in her mind....battles that no one else was aware of.
She longed to free herself now, to escape that AGONY...

_______________________________________

Important Note:

It's essential to recognize that many individuals face such struggles every day. The anxiety and depression stemming from past experiences can be incredibly debilitating. Offering consolation to someone in psychological distress calls for empathy, patience, and understanding. By listening actively and providing sincere support, we can assist them in navigating their emotions.