Chapter-1:Dream Come True

Chapter-1 

Hello everyone, I am you. Ahem.. What I meant to say is I'm a love and deepspace player just like you. And this is my story. 

At some point in our deep space journey we all have thought the same thing. How lovely it would be to live a life as the MC in the game. I did the same. That night I was at the shrine as I wished to leave this world. I wished to live a life as the MC in the game. I wished to have someone like the deepspace boys in my life but I didn't think that everything would turn upside down. 

A voice rang into my ears, "Youngsters these days aren't taking god seriously I see. Since that's the case I might as well show you what a true god can do. All your wishes will be granted the moment you leave the shrine."

I opened my eyes abruptly only to find nothing unusual. It must be my ears ringing. I turned to leave but somehow feeling the urgency to look back I turned to look at the shrine one last time. Strange. Why did I…huh?

The moment I stepped out of the shrine the floor under my feet disappeared. In a pitched dark starry tunnel. Wait, is this… the deep space tunnel!!??? 

"AAAAAHHHHH" 

I screamed all the way falling into that tunnel. Finally waking up in my bed. My heart was racing as I finally took a breath of relief. It was just a strange dream. I looked at the ceiling of my room. Wait. It's not my room. 

Before I could react a voice called out from downstairs.

"Hey pipsqueak! Get up already. We're gonna get late for school." 

That voice!! I jumped on my feet and sprung open the door. Barefoot running downstairs. My feet stopped abruptly. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Is that really…Caleb?

"Thank goodness you're finally awake. I'm almost done with breakfast. Go and get ready fast." 

I was baffled. I still can't understand what in the holy heaven was happening. Then I remembered what exactly happened last night. Did my wish really come true? Caleb somehow noticed the look on my face and came closer, placing his hand on my forehead he said, "You feeling okay pipsqueak? Why do you look pale?" 

I felt the heat rising on my face and I stepped back. "I..I'm fine. I'll go and get ready for school."

I fled back to my room and closed the door. My eyes scanned the room for any clue. Searching everywhere until I noticed a pink diary on the desk. The cover said 'memories'.

No matter how much I try to understand, there's no other explanation to this. I got reincarnated into the game.

It took me a long while to finally understand my role in the story as I dressed myself in my school uniform and went downstairs. Caleb and grandma were eating breakfast as I joined them slowly biting onto the bread on my plate. I was still in deep thoughts when Caleb placed a glass of milk in front of me. I looked up, meeting his soft gaze. 

"Finish this whole thing, or I won't let you copy my homework next time." 

I hate milk…"I can do my own homework and you can drink this whole milk"

Everything is similar to the original game but I got lucky in one thing. There's no wanderers in this world and nor am I a deep space hunter. I'm just a regular student. Caleb and I study in the same school. I wonder if I'll see other boys here too.

"Don't be stubborn, pipsqueak. You need to eat healthy if you want to grow tall like me."

"Grandma look at him. He's teasing me again!"

"I'm looking at you both. And both of you should look at the clock. Are you sure you don't wanna be late to school today as well?"

"Oh shoot!! Pipsqueak get up we're gonna get late!!"