Chapter 13. When Tyler visits..

-Luke-
My grip around Jades waist loosened as Jade opened the door revealing a tall fit guy with brown hair that was spiked up in the front and a flannel on that was slightly tucked into his blue jeans. He had a black suitcase in his left hand and was staring at Jade and then at my arms around her waist.

"Tyler?" Jade said confused and I quickly removed my arms from her waist. My jaw slightly tightened as I stood behind Jade.

Who's Tyler...?! Is he some old boyfriend or something. He looks older though. A wave of jealousy rushed through me as he lightly smiled at her and Jade smiled back. I stood frozen in place as Jade slightly laughed and walked up to him and hugged him. He glanced over at me as he hugged Jade. I literally couldn't breathe at this moment. Jade pulled apart and looked back at me and then smiled. I awkwardly smiled back at her and she looked back at him who was staring between me and Jade. Jades smile slightly vanished and she sighed awkwardly. Oh great, so he is an ex boyfriend! God why does this happen to me. Jade looked back up at me and then at him.

"Um.. Luke this is... Tyler my brother" Jade said and I looked up at him.

Brother. Oh thank god. It literally felt like a giant weight lifted off my chest. I could finally breathe. I smiled at him as he slightly smiled at me and looked over at Jade with a confused face. Jade shifted her weight in between her feet awkwardly and looked up at me.

"Tyler this is.. my boyfriend Luke" Jade said and smiled up at me. I lightly smiled back at her and Tyler's eyes went slightly wide and he looked at me intently and then back at Jade.

"Boyfriend?" He said surprised and Jade lightly blushed and nodded her head.

"So you want to come in?" Jade said abruptly and Tyler nodded his head and Jade moved out of the doorway. Tyler walked in slowly and glanced at me before Jade shut the door and he gazed the apartment. Tyler set his suitcase on the floor abruptly and Jade crossed her arms over her chest.

"So you want to tell me what you're doing here?" Jade said questingly and Tyler sighed and looked over at Jade.

"I wanted to see my baby sis obviously" He said and pointed a hand toward her and smiled. Jade laughed and lightly shook her head.

"Mhm.." she said and she looked down at the suitcase and back at him with a serious expression.

"Come sit down.." She said and we walked over to the couch and I sat down next to Jade and Tyler sat across from us on the recliner.

He smiled at Jade and then looked at the table that had our half eaten donuts. He doesn't look like Jade much really, except for the same color hair. If I'm being honest, he looks like a model you would see on a magazine. He's the type of guy that makes you feel self conscious about yourself just by looking at him. Like he probably goes to the gym everyday.

"So.. how's LA ballet like?" He said abruptly, snapping me out of my thoughts and he shifted his attention to Jade.

"It's good.. I got the lead in sleeping beauty" Jade said and shoved a strand of hair behind her ear.

"No way you already got a lead part! Jade that's amazing..." Tyler smiled showing off straight white teeth and Jade smiled awkwardly back at him.

Tyler nodded his head and Jade looked up at him and slightly squinted her eyes.

"So how's Amanda?" Jade said abruptly and Tyler slightly froze in his chair.

"Are you guys ending it? Like divorce.." Jade said abruptly catching Tyler off guard and me off guard considering I didn't even know he was married, just a few seconds of go I thought he was an ex to Jade. Tyler frowned and looked down at the floor.