Niall horan Dirty imagine

Kim’s pov:

You were on your way to cheerleading practice when your boyfriend Niall texted you. He said that he was sick and he couldn’t make it to your practice. You felt really bad. He always made it to your practices and this is the first time he’s going to miss it. You called one of the cheerleaders and told them that you didn’t feel well and went straight to Niall’s house. Once there you opened the door ,with the spare key that you had, and you went to Niall’s room. Once there you saw him completely naked. 

Kim:” Niall! Put some clothes on!”.

Niall:” Kim! You came”.

Kim:” yeah i thought you were sick”.

Niall:” well i am”.

Kim:” with what?”

Niall:” sick of being away from you”. He came towards you and crashed his lips with yours. You hesitated at first but you soon gave in. You really missed him. You deepened the kiss by grabbing his face and just pulling him closer to you. Niall walked both of you towards his bed and lied you down. 

Niall:” have i ever told you, you look beautiful in this uniform?”

Kim:” no”.

Niall:” well you do”. 

Kim:” well thank you”.

Niall:” but i need to take it off”.

Kim:” do it then”. He smiled and started taking my uniform off. He started attacking my neck with wet kisses here and there and marked my neck. The feeling was unbelievable. I was so turned on. His hands roamed towards my already wet pussy. He massaged my clit through my panties making me moan with pleasure. 

Kim:” mmm Niall. Right there don’t stop”. 

Niall:” you like that huh?”. I couldn’t speak. I just nodded. He soon stopped and made his way down to my area. “I wanna taste you baby”. He took my panties off and he licked my slit making me shiver. I felt his tongue flick my clit. He then started sucking on the sensitive nub making my hips buck with his tongue. He pushed my hips more towards his face. He was tongue fucking me making me go over the edge. Before i could cum he stopped and bought his face up. He positioned himself in my entrance and slammed himself to me making me scream his name and grab the bed sheets. He started thrusting in and out hitting my g-spot every time. We soon heard car doors outside closing. He started thrusting faster making me reach my high quicker. I spilled cum all over his dick while screaming his name. We stayed there for about a minute before we got quickly dressed. His mum soon came inside. 

Niall: “hello mum. What’s up?”

His mum:” nothing. Help me with the groceries?”

Niall:” sure coming babe”. He winked at me. I know what he did there. 

Kim:” yep let’s go”. We headed downstairs to help. I’m glad i skipped cheerleading practice for this!