Dirty Niall Horan Imagine

One of my friends maked me do this for her so i decided to share it with you guys:) enjoy

You’re at a Pool party, it was Niall Horan’s party because you are cousins. Your walking across the edge of the pool when Harry suddenly pushed you in. “Harry!” you shout. “I wanted to make you wet” he says in a flirty tone. You thought he was just joking but you could see how much he wanted Sex by the look in his eyes. “Err Harry?” You say uncertain. He jumps in the water only to help you get out. “Harry?” You ask again. But he doesn’t answer. He takes you the Bathroom. “clean/dry yourself” he says in a mischievous tone. “Okay” you reply, you shut the door. You strip off all your clothes and turn the hot water on. You wait for the water to turn warm. You close your eyes as the warm water hits you. Then you heard the shower door open and somebody step into the shower. And to your surprise it was Harry. Naked. “My God! Maddie you seriously know how to turn a guy on” In the past I was known as a bit of a flirt with the guys. I mean I’m a dancer so I get a few guys here and there but im 17 I don’t ever expect to get sex, mainly because I like to play hard to get ‘Treat them mean , keep them keen’ that’s what I always say.

You didn’t say anything. Harry pressed against the cold marble wall his lips connecting with yours. “Harry!” you shouted. He didn’t listen he just carried on. You wasn’t sure if you were ready to have sex yet, you and harry had been secretly fliring with each other when ever you saw each other. If Niall found out about you two he’d be reealy upset! You’re his little cousin , his 17 year old cousin! And Niall is his BEST friend who is 19!. He just kept kissing you , his erection pressing against your leg , it was getting bigger by the minute. You were getting wet. “Harry” you mumbled against his lips this time you werent meaning for him to get off you but for him to continue. He cupped your bum and you gasped with excitement.He slid his toungue in your mouth while you were gasping.

You hit his chest playfully. Harrys hand slid lower on your body. His hand reached your Clit and he rubbed it you let out a moan from your mouth. Harry smiled and laughed a little. He stopped and slid you down to his growing erection. You tok him instantly in the mouth not wanting to wait. You bobbed your head back and forth as you could. “OHHH MADDIE!” Harry moaned You stop when you feel him twitch. His cum filling your mouth , You swallowed very slowly watch Harry with his lust filled eyes. “Get inside me already!” you say to him sexually. You stood up and he slowly not wanting to hurt you ( because it was your first time) enterd inside you. He stopped mid way , when you adjusted to his size you moaned again. He thrusted in and out of you a number amount of times. “yes yes! YES!!” Harry begins to to go faster and faster. “OH MY GOD HARRY ! YES FASTER!” You moan loudly..He tells you to shh because Niall might hear you then there would be massive trouble. Then after 5 minuets he lets out a big moan which ment he had cumed and the sex was now over. Then it was your go and you moaned aswell. Harry kisses you then he gets out the shower and waits for you to clean yourself again. You get out , both of you dry you walk back outside , Niall comes up to you and Asks you where you were “I was having a Shower quickly” You said , “And you Harry?” he looked at him “ I went to the shop quickly because we had ran out of beer Nialler” Niall hugged him and smiled at you both “ Phew! Thought you two were doing something together! I would of gone mental” he said as he laughed , you both looked at each other , you smiled at the ground and harry slipped you his number then you both went off in your separate ways. You carried on speaking for a few weeks and one thing lead to another and you became a couple with Niall’s approval. 

A/N: if you want an imagine just tell me or send me an inbox you only need to tell my what guy, name and what kind (dirty,sweet ect.).