One Direction Dirty Imagines

Ok so i made this imagine for one of my besfriends and she told me to uploaded so here it goes. Hope you like it:)

You lay in your bed you share with harry.. His arm is wrapped around you and your back is to his chest… You listen to his steady heartbeat…   You can feel his boner poking your leg.. You giggle and get up.. “Goodmorning to u too Harry” He looks at you confused… You point to the buldge in his boxers.. He covers up embarrased.. “i’ll be in the shower… i love you” “i lov you too Colleen babe.”

You undress quickly and step in the shower. harry steps in quietly but u donthear him..  You starts to sing “kiss me” by ed sheeran. Harry smiles and wraps his arms around your waist. You jump and turn around.. “AAHHH HARRY!” what babe?” you freking scared me!!” sorry.. ” you both smile and he kisses u softly. You turn of the water and deepen the kiss.. he lifts you up softly and carries you to your bed.. He lays you down and looks you in the eyes. ” Youre beautiful Colleen” You blush and kiss him softly… He kisses your neck softly then down to your chest.. down your stomach.. He licks your clit ever so slightly and you shudder under his touch. “H-harry…” He quickly starts to eat you out. You arch your back and moan loudly.. “Fuck harry!!” he slides two fingers inside you and pumps them quickly.. “mmm Harry.. r-right there!! “  he pumps his fingers as fast as possible and licks even quicker. You cum quickly and he drinks it all and comes up and kisses your cheek..  “you ready babe?”  you nod in response. He takes that as the green light. He thrusts into you quickly making you scream his name. “HARRY! f-faster!” He obeys and thrusts quicker getting the spot u need him most. You arch your back and moan uncontrollably.. he reaches his hand down to the spot where you to conected and rubs quickly”Fuck!” you cum around him and he cums quickly into u. He plops down next to you and cuddles you.. “h-harry?” yeah babe?” he replies breathless.. “i think i need another shower.”  you both giggle and go to the shower for round two.. and maybe three;)

BTW: IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE AN IMAGINE JUST TELL ME OR SEND ME AN INBOX JUST PUT NAME, BOY AND WHAT KIND I'LL BE WORKING ON THEM:).