Chapter 10: Not all but some

" well since they're gone I have something to tell you, " Hazel says anxiously to Han.

" What's up, babe ?" He says finishing up his lunch.

Hazel plays with her thumbs trying to think of the best way to say this to him.
Han puts his hand on hers and stares into her eyes.

" I heard that Felix is back in town" she blurts out

Han tried his best not to choke on his food, his eyes were wide and his throat was dry.

" What? When? Where?" He shouts drinking his water, Hazel doesn't say anything as the waitress gives them the check. Han whips his card out instantly and gives her the check back without looking away from Hazel.

" Leeknow..... he came up to me while I was waiting in the car for you guys, he said he didn't know how to tell you," Hazel says looking down at their hands that are intertwined together.

"Oh." Is all Han says with a confused look on his face.

" I told him I would tell the guys..... I honestly doubt he will come to the club ...." Han just nodded at her words as memories flowed through his mind.

♤♤♤

As he whips me inside the bathroom the door closes with a thud.
The lights were off and the room was dark so when I felt a breath on my neck I gasped a little.

" do you know what you just did?" His voice was deep and it gave me shivers all over my body.

" told the truth, " I say with a smile, I knew he could hardly see me even if there was a window in the bathroom.

" do you really believe I didn't hurt you.... even when you were on the floor gasping for air" his face is so close to mine that I almost felt his lips graze my ear.

I jump a little when he pushes his chest against my back and snakes his hand toward my neck but stops right before it.

" would you like to test your strength, Jasmine? Just say the word and I'm all over you "

" you want to be all over me anyways" I slowly breathe out, I push my ass a little closer to his groin and hear soft sounds come out of his mouth.

" That's the most truthful thing you said all day" his lips move across the back of my neck as his body rocks from side to side.

" chan... I-"

"Shhh don't worry, no one will hear us.... and if they do they're going to be jealous " his whispered words swirl in my head when I feel him lift me off the ground.

I felt him sit me on the bathroom sink while he started to attack my neck with his lips.

His hands were on my hips and slowly squeezing the inside of my thigh.

"Chan-" I moan out, my brain was racing.
All I could think of was Hazel and the guys fucking even if it turned me on a little.

The jealousy started to boil in my body while Chan was kissing my collarbone.

" Channie," I say a little louder.

" say my name," he says with a smile but I was getting pissed.

" Chris!" I yell.

He jumps back with worry and confusion in his eyes.

"Did I hurt you?" His sad voice made a ping in my heart but I just tried to breathe at a normal pace.

" no ..... I just..... did you and Hazel have sex?"

He slowly closes his eyes and walks to the wall of the bathroom.

The light stings my eyes, I try my best to keep a stern look on my face until he walks over to me and crosses his arms.

He breathes out in the sexiest way I never knew was possible as he shakes his head.

" I.... why?" Was all he could say as he stared at me.
I slowly try to get down from the sink but he shakes his head again. He walks closer to me and stops me, his hand smoothly glades on my thigh.

" I just..... I need to know" I whisper, his gaze on me is so strong that I have to look away, I can feel his thumb gently rub against my leg.

" does it really matter Jasmine? " his deep voice pricks at the back of my throat, it almost felt like I was going to cry but I haven't cried in a long time.

" it matters to me" My eyes flashed to his but he never looked away even when I put my hand on his cheek.

" yes..... " he mumbles, he backs up and lets my hand fall from his cheek.

" oh"

We sat in the restaurant bathroom in silence for what felt like years, his eyebrows were pinched together and I wanted to know what he was thinking about but one question kept pushing to the front of my brain.

" has Jeongin?"

I can't look at him, I know that it's literally none of my business but I desperately wanted to know if she was fucking him too.

" That's...... that's not my information to give out" I nod my head understanding that he can't tell me, half of me was happy that he wasn't one of those people who aired out everyone's dirty laundry to anyone. On the other hand, I truly wanted to know.

" but I don't think he would be mad if you asked him..... he's not as gentle as you think" I looked up to see a small smile on his face.

" I couldn't, I'm not confident enough " I shake my head and jump off the sink.

" just so you know, it was a really long time ago.... me and Hazel I mean" he clears his throat as I walk to the door, I just nod and open it. 

♠︎