Chapter 1

MEH MEH MEH MEH! It's 5:25am ET, and the president of this proud nation is awoken. (I don't name the nation because it is quite obvious that America is the only proud nation on Earth. It's true, Yahoo Answers said so.) Anyways, the man awoke in nothing but boxers. He looked to his right to see if his wife was there asleep with him, but she wasn't. This brought the man joy for some reason.

He then stepped out of bed to put on his clothes and start his presidential day. When he got to his feet, he had a very rock hard erection. He decided to jerk off, considering he hadn't cum in so many years. He got out his iPhone5 and googled someone to jerk off to. That person was none other than his opponent Mitt Romney. That's right. The current president is Barack Obama, the year is 2012, and presidential elections are very near.

Although he was against Romney, he couldn't deny he had very strong feelings for him. The only thing between him and Romney was Michelle. Anyways, after about 37 minutes of just masturbating, he finally came rockets of cum. Those rockets might have been the reason behind 9/11.

After cleaning up, he got dressed and stepped out of his room. "Mr.Obama, was there aproblem this morning? I heard noises coming from your room." said a veryprofessional person of importance. "Um, yes I'm fine. How's my day today?"Obama replied. "Pretty empty. A speech at a high school down town, a TV meetinglater for CNN, and you'll have a guest come, he wants to have a chat with you."Stated the very professional person of importance. Obama was surprised, he rarely has people visit him. Oh well, he was looking forward to it. Obama then continued down the hallway to start his wonderful day.