Chapter 2

"Don't let your dreams be dreams!" preached Obama to high school students. "Yes?" Obama responded to the student raising his hand. "Yes, um, even if our dreams are memes?" asked the student. Obama responded, "YES! DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS!!" The auditorium was filled with applause of teenage students. "And remember students, you can do anything, even if society looks at it weird. I mean look at me! Back in 2008, I became the first black president! If you're different than those around you, be proud, you're special. Different race, gender, age", he took a pause. He made a realization face, what is it he had realized. "Different sexuality, etc. You are you. Love yourself." One last round of applause from the students.

"Mr.President," asked the very professional person of importance, "are you alright? You seemed like you were thinking something up there." Obama looked surprised, he didn't think anyone had noticed. I guess he was wrong. "Um, yeah I'm alright. Just had some realizations I guess. Obama and the very professional person of importance were alone, and they had been working together for some time now. Obama felt he could trust him. So he decided he would tell him.

They sat at a park bench, near interesting buildings. "You see that building over there?" Obama said pointing to a building. "Yeah, what about it?" asked the very professional person of importance. Obama replied, "What do you notice about it?" The very professional person of importance very confused answered with "Well, I see it isn't very straight and-"Obama cut him off with his "MEEE!!!!!!! LITERALLY ME!!!!" He then began crying tears of relief. The very professional person of importance began turning to face Obama, who began hugging him. "It's okay Mr.President. I am too." Obama raised his head slowly to look at him. "Really?" he asked. "Really." the very professional person of importance responded.

"A room for 2, just for tonight." Obama told the guy at the counter. After he got the key for the room, he and the very professional person of importance made their way to the room. As soon as they got in, they began making out. Obama picked the very professional person of importance and dropped on the bed. Obama looked down and saw that he was already hard (the very professional person of importance not him). "I will bring justice to your cock" Obama said with a wink;). He got down on his knees as the very professional person of importance began to drop his pants. His erect penis was very large, and Obama didn't know if he would be able to deep throat it. He was going to try, he knew he needed to pleasure him to make this experience memorable.