hes back

sorry I haven't updated. I was actually gonna quit the book but I decided not to. here's the update though
----------------
*2 months later *
( idk if you guys are comfortable with sex scenes so I skipped it. yn is now pregnant)

Yn: *whining* babyyyy im hungry

Chres POV
All yn do is whine now. That shit so irritating, I'm actually really excited about her being pregnant though !

Chres: what do you want to eat baby ?

YN: Nutella and sprinkles , vanilla ice cream with fries from mcdonalds && a sprite please *smiles*

Chres: baby. it's 12am. I'm going to have to go to the store for all of that shit. you know we don't have that shit here.

YN: babe please 😩

Chres: fine. I'll be back in about 15 minutes ok ?

YN: ok thanks baby *kisses him*

Chres:*kisses back*

*Chres leaves YN in their bedroom by herself*
5 Minutes After Chres leaves YN heard the door open.

YN: Chres baby is that you ?! please hurry up I'm hungry.

???: *walks into the room* do I look like Chres to you.

YN: P-Prince. what are you doing here. how'd you get in ?! *sounding scared*

Prince: don't worry about all that baby. I see you moved on. pregnant. happy.

YN: Jacob stop playing man, why are you here ?

Prince: don't call me by my fucking government name hoe. I'm here to take back what's mine.

YN: Jac- I mean Prince. please just leave. Chres will be back soon

Prince- *yells* bitch I don't care. you fucking hurt me && just acted like
you didn't care about me !

YN: you kicked me out my own fucking house Prince. wtf was that. you know what it doesn't matter now , I'm happy with Chres && pregnant with his baby.

Jacob: you know what YN I could just k-

Chres- could just what ?

Jacob- *turns around* ooooh look who's home. you thought you could replace me huh Chres ?

Chres- I didn't think anything, I obviously did replace you cause who is she with now.

Jacob- not for long.

Chres- you just can't stand to see us happy together huh ?!

Jacob- you damn right I can't. watch your backs *walks out*

Chres- *runs over to YN* are you ok baby ?!?

YN- baby im fine. just glad you came when you did !

Chres- Me too baby , me too. I love you and don't forget that

YN- I love you too baby

-------------
this chapter was lowkey trash. it was just something because I should start updating more. which I might.

how do Yall feel about Jacob being back ?! or should I say Prince