Chapter - Four

~ moments ~

Next day adeline woke up did her morning routine and ate breakfast and went to college.
Time skip....
She entered in college and went to her classroom as she entered in her class she saw something familiar, like a boy who look like Zade but he is facing his back to door, she examined carefully but didn't recognized she thought of go to her desk and sit,as she sat down she saw the boy face... Her eyes got widen at the sight.... She is shocked.... She is speechless..... She can't form a word from her mouth after seeing that, suddenly...... The boy speak up...

?? - what happened, babygirl? *smirks*

Adeline - baby what?!?! *shocked and flustered*

?? - why are you so shocked seeing me here...?

Adeline - like I never thought you'd study in this college..... Zade.....

Zade chuckle and looked at her and said nothing......just muttered

Zade - cute *muttered*

Adeline's eyes go widen in shock her friend mocking her and saying....

Friend 1 - what's going on adeline, huh?

Friend 2 - she is so suspicious....

Adeline looked at them and speak up..

Adeline - he is my self defense teacher....

Her friend looked at each other...

Both - ahhh!!! I see.... *chuckled*

Adeline blushed.....

Adeline - ayoo! Stawwwp *said cutely*

Her friends keeps mocking her....
Time skip...
The college ends she is ready to go home. She decided to walk home today not to take any cab.... So she packed her bag and walks out of college and went on road....
She is walking silently until she noticed that Zade was behind her.... She realized and turned around to see him and suddenly she bumped into him and about stumble back Zade held her waist carefully....... She was shocked and she stand up and regain her composer... And about to walk... Zade called her...

Zade - wait...

Adeline stopped in her track and turned around... Zade came closer to her for speaking and she got flustered...

Adeline - yes?

Zade - why do you become flustered whenever you see me close to you?! *smilling*

Adeline - It always happens with me when any boy came close to me even my brother.... So for me it's normal...
*lies*

Zade - ok I believe you, go home it's gett late now.... Go.... Bye...

Adeline smile and said....

Adeline - ok bye Zade.....

She waved her goodbye and walked to her home path.... And zade was smirking knowing she told him lie cause he knows she like him...

Zade - bad liar.... But cute.... *chuckled and smirked*

Then he also walked to his home path....... While smirking and thinking about her...

To be continued....... 🎀✨🌚