Chapter - Eight

They went to home and adeline was so scared Zade started to pamper her tried to less the fear but more than fear she is shocked that Zade is a secret mafia leader Works under a gang... Adeline was just can't form a word anymore.... And she just stares at Zade, Zade looks back at her eyes...

Zade - what happened adeline?!

Adeline - ummm just can't believe you're a mafia too...

Zade - sorry not for telling you.Ummmm.... I wa-want to say something to you!

Adeline - ok go ahead....

Zade fidget with his finger looking nervous and adeline's heart beat grows faster than normal... Zade looks at her and took adeline's hands and spoke...

Zade - promise me you won't get mad at me...?

Adeline - promise...

Zade took a deep breath and spoke up....

Zade - I... I.... I think I grew feelings  for you day by day, and I don't think I can control it anymore leaving it as a secret... So, Adeline I really like you... I can't live without you I actually like you more than anything.....

Adeline was stunned that her crush felt the same way about her also ans one mkre thing that it has been ast few weeks they meet each other and grew feelings and she was also happy and spoke up while smilling bright at Zade...

Adeline - I accept your proposal, I also like you... Like i really got into you first day we meet at my place when mom called you for self defense class...

Zade - you accept?!? Really?!?

Adeline - Yeh I accept!!!!.

Zade wrapped his both arms around Adeline and hugs her tightly like he was afraid of losing her anytime.... He rested his chin in Adeline's shoulder and said....

Zade - love you...

Adeline smiles and said whieo hugging back...

Adeline - love you too...

To be continued

To be continued....... 🎀🌚✨