Chapter 4.

"Come and pick me up ." He said into the phone while constantly checking the time on his watch .

Tae Mo 's own car had been sent away to drop Siriya at her hotel . Whose details he had found on her phone , thank the heavens for that . But it had been half an hour now , he should have heard the word from his driver .
The man had been a very trusted one for he never brought anyone else to his father's restraunt and that was why he had asked him to drop her .

But why hasn't he called yet , is she in trouble again?

A car pulled up in front of him , as the window rolled down a blonde head peaked out .
"Get in already" he said .

"Thanks for this ." Tae Mo said distractedly .

"Not that you gave me much of a choice, I was in the middle of something." He complained again while speeding away .

"Yes I know, fucking some red head again ?" Tae Mo replied sarcastically.

Liam , who was half Korean and half English, had been his friend for as long as he could remember. But ever since his messy break up a few months back , the guy had made it his mission to put Casanova to shame .

Just then his phone ringed and Tae Mo picked up with such a lightning speed that it made Liam raise his eyebrows at him .

"Yes , is she okay ? What took you so long? Did you see her to her room ? Was there anyone else there ? Did she wake...." Before he could go on with his never ending questions, the man on the other side assured him that she was safely seen to her room .

Tae Mo realised he had been rambling right in front of Liam , who now had a very curious expression on his face, shit ...there is no easy way out of this .

"What ?" He asked Liam , no point avoiding the inevitable.

" What is exactly going on Mr.Kim?" Liam asked , almost laughing at how quickly his friend's cheeks turned red .
He was onto something interesting and he knew it .

To his utter surprise, Kim Tae Mo smiled. That man actually smiled .

It had been so long since he had seen him smile without the camera around them . Now he was way more curious.

" It's some girl , isn't it ?" Liam asked, happy that finally his friend was showing some interest in girls .

" What do you think about a girl who doesn't recognise the most handsome man on this earth ?" He asked , smiling at her innocence. He had been named the most handsome bachelor by Times even this year.

"Either she is not into men or she is not into handsome men " he replied .

"Damn ....you just had to say that , no ? " He asked his friend irritated.
No , she must be into men that much was clear from her reactions .

"Did you two fu*k ? " Liam asked, wiggling his eyes in a suggestive way .

Tae Mo swated his arm , making a face and saying " not everyone is sex hungry here ."

At this Liam laughed out loud, Tae Mo had always been the one looking for company through the night but not sparing a glance at those women during day .

His friend had stumbled on something dangerous, he smiled.

"What's her name?" He asked.
"I ..... don't know." Tae Mo replied, realising that how stupid he was not to ask her name .

" Well done" Liam sarcastically patted him on the back .

" What does she do ? How did you two meet ?" He tried again.