SPEAR OF DESTINY

In the shadowed recesses of the Vatican Archives, the air hummed with a sense of ancient power. Halo and Bael moved with purpose, their footsteps echoing off the stone floors as they sought the most elusive and potent relic of all—the Spear of Destiny. For Halo, it was Lucifer's weakness, a weapon that can slay a divine. But for Bael, it was much more than that.

Bael's mind churned with thoughts of power. The Spear of Destiny wasn’t just a weapon—it was a key. A key that could unlock unimaginable control, not just over Lucifer, but over the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. He had already unleashed them through shattering the Seven Seals during his pursuit of knowledge in heaven's Sanctum of Knowledge, and now they rode across the realms, sowing chaos. With the Spear in his grasp, Bael knew he could rally the Horsemen, bend them to his will, and lead them in conquest.

The dark truth was that the Horsemen weren’t just forces of destruction—they were soldiers, and Bael was determined to be their commander.

“We’re close,” Bael whispered, his voice tight with anticipation. He glanced at Halo, his expression calm, though his thoughts were racing. “The Spear of Destiny lies ahead. With it, we’ll have the power to bring down the root of evil.”

Halo followed in silence, his eyes scanning the relics around them. He trusted Bael once more, though he knew his companion’s hunger for power is half the reason why the world ended. Still, Halo believed in their mission, unaware of the secret Bael carried—unaware that Bael had a plan to further exploit the end of days.

As they descended deeper into the archives, the air grew colder, the relics older. Bael’s heart pounded in his chest as he felt the pull of the Spear, hidden somewhere in these ancient halls. He had to get to it first—before Halo, before anyone else. With the Spear in his possession, the Horsemen would be his to command. Conquest, War, Famine, and Death—the very agents of the apocalypse—would follow his orders.

“We’re here,” Bael said, stopping before a towering vault. His hand trembled slightly as he pushed open the heavy stone door. Inside, bathed in a faint golden light, lay the Spear of Destiny. It was smaller than Halo had imagined, yet its power radiated throughout the room.

Halo stepped forward, but Bael moved quicker, his hand reaching for the Spear. As his fingers brushed the ancient artifact, a surge of energy shot through him, confirming everything he had hoped.

“This is it,” Bael murmured, his eyes alight with triumph. He turned to Halo, his expression unreadable. “With this, we can end it all.”

Halo nodded, unaware of the deeper game at play. And now they are off to come face to face with Satan.

---

The fourth trumpet sounded, and with it, an eerie silence blanketed the earth. The sky, once filled with flickers of chaos and destruction, darkened completely. An eclipse followed, casting a shadow over the world, swallowing everything in its path. The sun’s light was choked out, and night fell upon the land.

Yet amidst the darkness, there was one place where light remained—the Church of the Illumination. It stood tall, glowing like a beacon in the endless black, luring desperate souls into its embrace. The people outside, still lined up with trembling hope, clung to the promise of salvation, unaware of the sinister force behind the church’s walls.

Inside, Lucifer grew ever stronger. With each soul absorbed by his angelic facade, his power swelled, and the balance of the world tipped further toward his dominion. The light of the church was not divine—it was a mockery, a trick of the deceiver. But to those waiting in line, it was their last hope, a false salvation that blinded them to the truth.

The eclipse deepened, plunging the rest of the world into oblivion, while the line of fanatics outside the Church stretched on. They shuffled forward, step by step, toward their doom.