Head Over Heels In Love

**Brandon's POV **

I continued my drive to Nikki's house, tapping impatiently on my steering wheel. The traffic light seemed to be turning red every second. "What the hell? " I groaned, punching the wheel when the light turned red again.

Half an hour later, I finally reached Nikki's terrace. Rapping on the door, I waited (im)patiently for Nikki to come out.

"Brandon!" she squealed once she flung open the door. God, her voice was so high-pitched. "Hey," I smirked, slipping my hands into her warm and soft ones.

As we walked, I observed her. Today she had straightened her long dirty blonde hair and applied something on her eyes, together with some mascara. She wore a short and really revealing red minidress that showed a lot of her perfect skin (not that I had any problem with that) with a black belt. As for shoes, she wore high platform pumps. Overall, really sexy and I could stare at her body the whole day.

"You look amazing, as always, so sexy," I whispered seductively in her ear, causing to shiver slightly and close her eyes in pleasure before opening them again. "You too." she replied, her cheeks flushed. I could feel that she was turned on.

I led her towards my blue Lexus convertible. I opened the door for her, before walking to the other side, buckling my seat belt. As I stepped on the accelerator, I asked her, "Where to?"

"Anywhere, with you." was her reply. There was silence as I drove towards a cafe. Occasionally, I would glance at Nikki, who never took her eyes from the window. "We're here!" I told her, breaking the silence. She turned with a jolt. Opening the door, she stepped out and I switched off the engine, joining her outside.

Putting a hand round her waist, I steered her towards the cafe. Then, something, actually someone, caught eye. In front of me was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.She had an amazing curvy hourglass figure that all the guys want, flawless clear tanned skin, long, brunette hair beautiful as a Greek goddess', a beautiful face, mesmerising, warm chocolatey eyes and plump pretty nicely-shaped lips. So kissable I could crush my lips onto them right now. Of course I didn't. Although, all I really wanted to do was Nikki to disappear, then flirt with Mystery Girl.

Suddenly, I noticed Nikki was beside me. "Er Nikki? I think I left something in the car. You can go into the cafe first," I told her, pointing towards the cafe's direction. She nodded obediently. Good girl.

When she was out of sight, I made my way towards that girl. I think she's Rachel, one of the hot chicks in school. Funny I didn't notice her before. I mean, what I do is take note of all those babes and seduce them and do STUFF with them then dump them when I'm bored. Like... Hmm, Sophie? And heather.

"Hey, Rachel, isn't it...?" I asked the mysterious girl. She whipped round letting me study her beautiful face even more. Her wide blue eyes standing out from the rest of her face, the plump pink lips I just wanted, the way those high cheekbones cut across her face, those dimples by her alluring lips as she smiled slightly. Rachel was dressed a very short, strapless, low-cut glittery silver dress that seemed to accentuate her curves, from her chest all the way to her mid-thigh. Taking in her beauty, I allowed myself to check her out, including her very hot cleavage. The things I would like to do to this girl right now.

"Yeah, you're... Brandon right?" she replied, her voice as sweet as honey, sounding like silver wind chimes in a gentle breeze. I gaped at her beauty, but trying not to keep my eyes on her attractive chest for too long , causing blood to rush to her cheeks. She's hot. Seems like someone I would love to hook-up with, and I think she would be willing enough, no strings attached. Damn, her body. I think this is my flavour of the week. Her dimples deepened as she smiled at me. "I'm Brandon. I think we're both from the same high school. Mind if we... hang out?"

She frowned at me. "Don't you already have a girlfriend?"

I let out a nervous laugh. "Nope. She's just my friend. I brought her out for lunch. " Rachel smiled again. " Sure. Text me. I'll... see you around, " she answered, winking at me before turning round and walking towards the carpark after writing down her number on a napkin with a sharpie and handing it to me.

Seeing her walk away brought a pang of disappointment. Then, I remembered she agreed to hang out with me.I immediately cheered up. Making my way towards the cafe to meet up with Nikki, I smiled. Oh goddamn, Rachel is so hot, I couldn't stop thinking about that curvy, attractive goddess-like body of hers. Nikki totally pales in comparison.

**Rachel's POV **

I took out my phone from my pocket and texted Sophie and Heather. "Phase One of mission complete."

My good friends had asked me for help to get revenge on this playboy and I agreed at once. I couldn't wait for the time when I could break up with this bastard and get revenge for my friends. Let him have a taste of his own medicine.

I had the steps all planned in my head.

Step one: Get Brandon to fall in love with me.

Step two: Make sure he's going to stick with me so he won't have a chance of breaking up with me.

Step three: Breakup with him and let him learn his lesson. The hard way.

-------------------------------------

I just luv Rachel! Go kick Brandon's ass. How do you like the plan? Please vote and comment.