Stream with Tommy... again

Willow pov

I yawned sitting up and stretching, I stood up grabbing my phone and getting into the shower.

After my shower i put on jeans and a crop top going into the living room to see it empty.

I walked up to Lana's room and kocked on the door.

"Come in" she yelled, i smiled walking into the room.

"What you doing" I questioned going over and sitting on her lap.

"On call with everyone" she said, i nodded looking at her screen to see she wastedon call with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubo, Dream, Sap, Quack, Karl.

George was still asleep

"Hi" I smiled before turning back to Lana., "Im gonna go to the mall to grab some stuff for George , do you need anything?" I asked as she shook her head.

"No, but if i do ill text you" i nodded getting off her and leaving.

Lana pov

"No, but if i do ill text you" I said as she nodded leaving.

I scooted my chair back up to my desk "What you dumb ass's talking about" I asked fixing my headphones.

"Well Tommy wants to stream with Willow again" Dream said shaking his head.

"And she'll agree" Tommy said smugly as i rolled my eyes.

"She'd rather take a bath and not shower for a week then stream with you again" I laughed.

"Wanna bet?" he asked as i smirked.

"I do" I said putting my hands together.

"And what do i get" he said as i thought for a second

"I'll fly you out to Florida, " I shrugged as he nodded smiling.

"Get ready to buy my ticket" he laughed grabbing his phone.

Tommy pov

I laughed grabbing my phone clicking on Willows contact to text her, but decided to call her so Lana will hear it from her.

"hi, Innit." she answered smiling as i face-timed her.

"Ello, Wilkins" I smirked looking between her and Lana.

"You good? or do you need something" she asked placing her phone on her dash so i could still see her.

"Yeah, i was wondering if you would want to stream today" I smiled innocent as she shurgged.

"That's fine, I'm doing something right now but ill be home in like an hour or two" She shrugged as i nodded smiling.

"Perfect, call me when you're home" I said hanging up as she nodded.

I started laughing like crazy seeing Lana's face.

She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

She sighed grabbing her laptop "Fine, i booked a plane ticket ill send you the info" she said before leaving.

I smiled, Wilbur was laughing, "The brits are reuniting baby" I laughed.

Willow pov

"I'm home, bitches!" I yelled carrying like 20 bags into the house.

"Geez, what the fuck did you buy" Lana asked coming over to me,

I shrugged "George and i need things"

"he's staying with dream and them"

"I know, i meant for home"

Lana grabbed some of the bags as we walked to mine and George's shared room ,  i placed the bags down, she snorted grabbing something.

"You needed a lava lamp" she asked laughing as i smiled grabbing it.

"I did, in fact need one" I said tossing it onto the bed.

"And you needed 4 hoodies same brand different colors" she asked grabbing them.

"They're cute" I groaned sitting at my vanity.

"So you need a green one, dark blue, white and black one, and a purple one" she asked as i re did my lipsticks.

"yeah" I mumbled trying to concentrate.

"Oh my god" she whispered as i looked at her confused.

"hm?"

"You didnt"

"What" I asked confused.

"Dreams Minecraft's skins green, Alex's is dark blue, Karl's is purple, and Nicks is black and white. And you already have a light blue one for George" she said smiling.

"no" I denied rolling my eyes.

"yes you did!" she yelled throwing a pillow at me.

"Maybe, i did" I said shrugging going over and sitting on her.

"Ah, get off!" she said pushing me off her.

"i'm being a good friend!" i laughed getting off of the floor, "i bought you the sands one"

"I have to stream with Tommy" I added grabbing my phone.

"Oh, yeah. Tommy's coming to stay next week" she said as i looked at her confused.

"Uh why?" I said as we walked to the "streaming" room, it was really an extra bedroom we were using for streaming

"Long story short, we made a bet, i surprisingly lost" she said as i sat at my desk and she sat on the couch in the room.

"Ah" she said as i was calling Tommy.

"Im ready, you ready?" I asked as he nodded

"kk invite me!" I yelled hanging up, we pulled up his stream on my other pc

"Hello lads and gents. I'm back and better than ever! I do how ever have two surprise" he said smirking as Lana snorted.

"Well firstly we all know how Georgenotfound  and Willow Wilkins betrayed the brits and are staying in America" he said before fake throwing up.

"Anyways, im going to try and corrupt them and bring them back. That's right, Lana lost a bet against me so i am now going to America, and am getting the great Willow and Georgenotfound back!" he yelled cheering as his chat was going crazy

Lana_Wana has donated $10 - "George and Willow don't want to come back, we got em. You're next!"

"Eh, anyways for our next surprise we got Willow Wilkins" he clapped going onto discord and calling me.

"Hello, innit" I smiled.

"Ello, Wilkins" he smiled.

"Hello Tommy" Lana laughed coming over and waving.

Tommy screamed falling backwards in his chair, as me and Lana bursted out in laughter as his chat was going crazy.

"Oh my god. tommy are you good" i asked trying not to laugh

"Im good!" he yelled getting back up.

"Tommy ! are you okay" we heard his mom yell making us laugh once again.

I gasped "Is that mama innit" I asked clapping my hands.

"call me after this i wanna talk to mama" I smiled nodding.

"Anyways, you guys we're gonna be watching try not to laugh videos even though im going to win" Tommy cockily said as i rolled my eyes.

"We shall we" I smiled.

"Heyo, anyways i have dinner plans so i gotts go" Lana said kissing my forehead and leaving.

About 3 hours later we had finally ended hte stream we watched try not to laugh videos, we pranked call people, played Roblox and even added George to the call.

"See you soon, Innit" I yelled leaving the call and turning my laptop off.