Picnic-Chronoir(Platonic)

(Pic found in pinterest..)

"Wake up already." Kuzuha said impatiently as he nudged your leg with a light kick. "Be patient Kuzuha." Kanae said calmly with a small smile while preparing the picnic basket. "But their taking forever!" Kuzuha responded. "Their human after all, they need rest too." Kanae said.

You woke up slightly and quietly up. "Oh thank god you're awake. Wait don't tell me-" Kuzuha was about to say before you slept again.

"Ah dang it!" Kuzuha was now exasperated.

"What do you expect? Work and School is draining." Kanae said with a sigh. "But I didn't expect it to be THIS draining??" Kuzuha responded.

"Well I guess we can reschedule the picnic..-" "I'm awake." You said as you sat up immediately. "Oh seriously?! When Kanae says the word reschedule you wake up??" Kuzuha said confused.

"Well that's that, we can continue the picnic. Go change [READER]." Kanae said with a smirk, and Kuzuha was internally confused, why would you wake up at 'Reschedule'?. No one, not even NIJISANJI would know, not even your family.

You go out of your room with [YOUR CHOICE OF CLOTHING].

"Nice style." Kuzuha said with a shrug. "Agreed." Kanae nodded, as Kanae picked up the basket, Kuzuha shook his head and picked it up for him. "You're carrying Roto for today." Kuzuha said as he walked with the basket to the car. "Ah damn it." Kanae said a bit amused.

When you all get in the car you were asleep again. "Reschedule..-" Kanae was about to say but you woke up again.

As you all go to a flower field Kanae prepares the picnic blanket, Kuzuha chases you around the field. But Roto remains with Kanae.

After a while, you and Kuzuha decided to eat with Kanae. You eat some [FOOD OF YOUR CHOICE], while your friends eat some strawberry cake and chocolate.

As you all enjoyed, you heard a snap from the forest away. Kuzuha's head perked up and looked at the direction of the sound. Kanae looked in disbelief.

But why? What was it that surprised them both?
It was...

[Cliff Hanger due to many projects being made.]
[Any Guesses?😊]