PART 1

A long highway which is rarely used by any one far away to it seemed like an abandoned village .

A village in the middle  of a forest  called ' RAVENS PEAK '
which has so many unsolved mysteries and the village being abandoned is not common  but what lies within it no one knows .

??? POV ;

A middle aged man with spectacles and messy hair with leaves stucked in and sweat covering his forehead, his body covered with wounds and blood drenched his clothes.
seemed like he is escaping from someone  and running for his life. he was running with difficulty and was limping he stopped at a spot and leant against a tree to catch his breath.  '' HOW FAR IS IT ....
I CANT RUN ANYMORE ..." he said breathing  heavily  .
the man was interrupted by a sound  of men shouting  .

A group of people belonging to the village  where  chasing him .
the man startled and ran again.
after a while running , the man stopped and his complexion paled as he saw a large  temple like structure '' I.... I HAVE REACHED " he said sounding a bit relieved  .

the man dashed towards the gate and opened it with all his strength.  it interior was old covered with dust .
and a foul smell coming from inside. 
the man covered his nose with his palm and walked along the wall touching the drawings carved on the wall  '' WAIT.... ARE THE PEOPLE PRAYING  A SHADOW ....? " he said confused  while  observing the drawings.

while observing he saw a drawing on the wall  that grew his curiosity , he tried to dust
off the wall to see it clearly " ARE THE PEOPLE  EVEN ... INTERRUPTED '' mistakenly he kept his hand in one of the block which went inside the wall and turned out to be a way to open the  secret door ...........

I KNOW VERY SHORT CHAPTER BUT NEXT PART WILL BE INTERESTING

STAY TUNED  DARKSTARS 

BYE 😁