PART 2

CONTINUE WITH PART 1

An unknown door opened leading to a different way .
He saw some stairs leading downwards  , He climbed down the stairs and the last step was sunk in the water.
The man took his torch from his pocket and found the whole room sunk in the water  .  He slowly kept his step in the water . The water level was just above his ankle level . he walked forward and far away at the end he spotted a big old well and the water seemed to be coming out of the wall " IT'S HERE " said the man with an intense look .

He heard the villagers stomping and were entering the temple . The man got startled and panicked.  He took out something extending from the elbow to the wrist from his bag ; A " TOTE - LIKE " material  was wrapped around it .

He soon removed the covering and it was an ancient sword  . Suddenly  the villager's entered the room and started attacking the man which lead the sword to slip out of his hand and fall into the the watery surface . The man got panicked but was weak to push away the men or to see the fallen sword in the dark .

The villagers and the man were interrupted by eerie
noise coming from the  well ,
which sounded like it was call .
SUDDENLY ,  The man who was in the ground rolled up . Opened his eyes and felt that no one was beating him up . He saw the villagers disappearing into the darkness , But fear passed down his spine because the people were looking at him with a weird horrifying smile attached to the face before disappearing.

The man didn't miss a chance and started looking for the sword But , in no time he felt a hard hand larger than a normal human hand grabbing his leg  and  digging it's nails into his flesh .The man felt a great pain and hesitantly looked back . He found  a dark blood filled eyes with sinister look in his eyes staring at him half out half hidden in the
well .

the man  was consumed by terror but before he can make a move

He was dragged , screaming, into ancient , crumbling well ,
the darkest swallowing his whole

The silence that followed was even more terrifying than the scream itself .

The sword's  edge shimmered casting a tiny glow . On the watery floor .Out of nowhere a human hand reached out and took the sword and fled away .

             WHO WAS IT ?

U HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THE STORY  

STAY TUNED DARKSTARS   😍