Chemistry?

Each morning I wake up, my head is now filled with Lingling Kwong. This massive crush I have buried deep within me has been rearing its head since that night we had. My train of thought alternate between my sane and day dreaming mind. 

Sometimes I'd lose my focus, thankfully not on days I have a scheduled filming.

When I opened my eyes today, I remembered how Lingling was such a gentlewoman last night. She dropped me off my apartment but before I got out her car, she kissed my hand, smiled my favorite smile and wished me pleasant dreams "dream of me" she said teasingly.

That smug ass smile.

Sighing at my situation, I got out of bed and got ready for today. The call back for the chemistry test with the other main lead was this afternoon. I lazily got ready and headed out earlier than planned to the CH3 building.

Arriving at the testing room early, I found the director and the producers inside. It seems the auditions for the other roles are under way. Director Nay was pleasantly surprised to see me early today.

"You're a bit early Orm, your test would still be later this afternoon." She told me as I approached the group.

"It's fine, I had some time to kill. I wanted to see if you have some lines I have to study before the test later?"

Besides I'm safer here, I welcome distractions from Lingling Kwong wholeheartedly.

"No no, not really but I guess since you're here you can get to know the other main lead so there'd be less awkward moment for you later on." 

Just then I heard the door open 

"And there she is, Lingling, meet Orm." Hoping for another person at my back, I turned around.

Crazy ass, there are no other Lingling's in this building. Her name was as unique as her beauty. 

I scolded myself.

There in front of me, the reason for my over thinking and spacing mind. Smiling my favorite smile.

"We actually know each other, she's one of my bestfriends." Lingling told the director.

"So, this is the little bit?" I raised my eyebrow when i looked at her. 

"Lingling Kwong! Why didn't you tell me?" I crossed my arms 'angry' at her.

"I wanted it to be a surprise?" she looked sheepishly at me while twiddling her thumbs.

She's nervous

I still looked at her waiting for further explanation.

"I'm sorry, I'll never keep anything from you again." She said with her puppy dog expression which she knows I can't resist. She moved towards me, tried to uncross my arms.

I gave a little resistance, I'm not a total pushover.

"Come on, don't be mad." She said successfully uncrossing my arms and hugging me.

We were in that position for a few.

"You better not." I whispered at her and patted her back to release me. 

I completely forgot that we were infront of the director and producers that I was a bit embarrassed when I turned around to look at them but they have a dumbfounded expressions on their face.

"What is it?" Lingling asked them after a few minutes of silence.

The director and producers were looking at each other with a smile on their faces.

"Do we still really need that chemistry test?" Director Nay asked with a smile on her face.

I looked at Lingling standing by my side, she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

After the tests that day, I was officially cast as Lingling's partner in the sapphic series.

There's no turning back, I have to be with her everyday/every minute.

I'm doomed.

If only I knew where to go from here.

---

Short chapter here, i'll try to write longer ones in the next chapters.