ONE SHOT -Mi Familia

I'm messing with my ring while sitting in the office with Wille. We have been busy with becoming official kings. I feel willes hand on my leg and he rubs it. Honestly I didn't think we would get to this point. Me and wille talked about it for years and now we are ready.we are called in and we go into the office.

" okay thank you for choosing our services , we are honored you may use us.we have many options to offer you.  We can do adoption or surrogate " he says

" adoption " I say confidently

" okay we have great kids that need homes "he says

" great , we would like to start by babies who don't have any parents" I say we decided that's so sad that something happened to the parents and they are alone in the world,  i want to give them a home.

"okay" he hands me a folder with pictures and the information on the babies and it goes by ages.

"i see there are only four" i say

"yep kids that go though our services are picked up right away , we really try to get kids homes as soon as possible." he says

"okay Garry ,Cody ,Emma , and Amber" i say looking through, wille is looking with me. 

All babies are one mouth to three months, the one that keep catching my eye is Cody. His parents died in a accident and is being taken care by the grandparents but they are to old to take care of him. he has green eyes with curly black hair , Hes Hispanic and white which is perfect for me and wille. i point to Cody and he looks at me.

" yes that's the one" he says

"we would like to meet Cody" i say 

"great... please sign these and we can get this started " he says

The process took about a few weeks, they had to do background checks and get to know us. we got to visit Cody once to see how it feels and omg i feel inlove with him. everything felt right and wille felt it to. People told me it can take months or years to get approved. 

I'm sitting outside drinking my warm tea. wille is in his office doing some meeting with the royal court. Some meetings i don't have to attend, it kind of depends on what it is. Living in the castle is so different. Its crazy that I'm actually a king now.

"hi mi Amor" my mom says coming up to sit with me

"hi mama"i say hugging her

"how are you today?" she says

"I'm good just waiting for this adoption place" i say

"i know I'm so happy for you and Wilhelm, ill be excited to see my grandchild" she says smiling

"thanks mama" i say 

We sit and talk about how things are going, my mom still goes to work and i got her a brand new car so she doesn't have to worry about anything. I get up and go into the room, me and wille decided to go with a purple design in our room, he says it reminds him of me. i go take a bath and the bubbles feel amazing. i light some candles and dim the lights. I put some music on and just relax in the tub.

"hey there" wille says coming into the bathroom

"heyy" i say 

He takes his clothes off and comes into the bath with me, he goes behide me and holds me. his hands starts to messuage my shoulders then down to my arms. i lean back on him,  his hands go to my chest  to my stomach,  then to my thighs.

"that feels good wille"" i whisper

"yeah?" i could feel something on my back which i know its him

His hand slides to my dick and he starts to stroke me. his lips goes to my neck and he sucks my spot. my hands grab on to his thighs to hold me close to him as his hand is going faster.