𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: 𝗔 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄

The morning light filtered softly through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the bedroom. YN stirred awake, the lingering scent of coffee wafting in from the kitchen. She stretched, her body feeling lighter than it had in weeks. After the heated confrontations and the emotional rollercoaster of the past few chapters, there was a sense of peace settling within her.

As she sat up, she caught sight of Jungkook bustling around the kitchen through the bedroom door, a playful determination in his movements. He was wearing an old band t-shirt, the one she had teased him about when they were dating. It hung loosely on him, and his hair was tousled, adding to the charm of the moment. She smiled, the sight filling her heart with warmth.

"Good morning, Darling!" he called out, turning to face her, a mug of coffee in hand. His smile was bright, genuine, as he walked over to her side of the bed, placing the steaming mug on the bedside table. "I made your favorite."

YN raised an eyebrow playfully, feigning surprise. "You know how to make my favorite coffee now?"

Jungkook chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "I had some help. But it's the thought that counts, right?"

She couldn't help but laugh, feeling the tension of the past few weeks melt away in the warmth of his efforts. "I appreciate it," she replied, taking a sip of the coffee. It was perfect, just as she liked it—rich and slightly sweet.

As she savored the moment, YN noticed Jungkook shifting nervously, glancing toward the kitchen. "I also tried making pancakes," he said, his voice slightly sheepish. "But they might be a little... burnt."

"Burnt pancakes? Now that's a classic Jungkook move," she teased, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Hey!" he protested, mock indignation in his voice. "I swear I followed the instructions! They just... didn't turn out as expected."

YN laughed, shaking her head. "I'll take burnt pancakes over no pancakes any day. Let's see what you've got."

They moved to the kitchen together, and YN watched as Jungkook nervously opened the pan to reveal the pancake disaster—some burnt, some oddly shaped. It was a mess, but it was their mess, filled with laughter and light-hearted teasing.

"This is what you get for trying to impress me," YN said, smirking as she picked up one of the burnt pancakes and examined it closely. "I can't believe you went through all this trouble just to impress your wife."

Jungkook shrugged, a grin spreading across his face. "Well, I figured it was about time I stepped up my game. I can't just let you do all the work in this marriage."

YN's heart swelled at his words. This was the Jungkook she had fallen in love with—the playful, sweet man who would do anything to see her smile. "You're definitely stepping up, Jungkook," she said, her voice softening. "I really appreciate it."

They shared breakfast together, the atmosphere filled with laughter and light banter. As they finished, YN felt a sense of contentment wash over her. The previous heaviness between them seemed to lift, replaced by the warmth of genuine connection.

After breakfast, YN decided it was time to make her own move. "So, about that trip we talked about a while back," she began, gauging his reaction.

Jungkook's expression brightened. "You mean the one to the beach? The one where we'd just relax and forget about everything for a while?"

"Exactly," she confirmed, a smile dancing on her lips. "I think we should actually do it. Just the two of us, away from everything. No distractions."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded slowly. "Yeah, I'd love that. I've been feeling like we need a break, just to reconnect and... breathe."