1.

Comment and Vote if you enjoy it.

Ishan pov.

Family comes in many forms, yet one thing that is common is that they accept you for who you are. A family can be defined by the people in your life who love you.

I stood by the window of my home, watching the sun dip below the horizon, casting warm hues across the sky. It was a beautiful evening, yet a quiet longing tugged at my heart.

Waiting for what my children and I were doing. Months passed, filled with paperwork, interviews, and uncertainty, until at last, a 16 year old named anik entered our lives.

I was driving the car, since it was finally time to take him home. Happy, nervous, many things I'm feeling and this is not the first time. I remember at adu adoption time I was hell nervous and aaru, I think I managed but seeing him, I got nervous, happy, sad, all. Right now it's the same but different. Lost in thought I forgot, silent he feels awkward.

Anik pov.

Everyone wants something in their life, they want the cycle to never end because they need it to never end. I belong to them, and I want a family. As an orphan  and more when you are quite older it's a little hard but you get adopted and guess I get adopted.

“Finally, family. I'm happy. Don't get overexcited”  I thought as I don't want to do anything to make my impression bad on him. Sitting in the car, he was driving.

“You like singing?” He spoke.

I nodded.

We had a little talk, and soon we reached home.

Ishaan pov.

“From my past experience, Anik is going to take time to adjust with us.” I thought.

As I remember, he always nodded but It's since the day he came. It's going to take time.

We were at the dinner table, and I realised Anik wasn’t enjoying the meal. He forced himself to eat, making faces and sipping water.

“Anik, is it spicy?”  I asked.

Anik nodded. .

I said,  “You should tell me.” 

“Sorry.” He said.

“Don't say sorry, anik, advik make it a little spicy, why do you try lady finger, I made it that is not spicy.” I said.

After dinner, I asked, “ khana pasand aya tha? (Do you like food?)”

Anik nodded after a moment, a slight smile on his face.

___

This story about our four character all life are show before and after. There will many random flashback or backstory or not if I change my mind.