Chapter 4: The Prophecy of Truth

P I P E R

It was late at night and Jason was asleep. It was a cold but a beautiful night. The weather you would expect when reading a book infront of the furnace. Yep, exactly what I was doing.

"Knock, knock, knock."

Who would come and visit me this late at night? So first, I checked the hole in the door where you can look at the visitors coming and found out it was Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the Camp Oracle.

"Oh, Rachel. It's late at night. What made you think to go here, and how'd you know we were here?"

"I smelled you. When I was appointed Oracle by Apollo, I started smelling demigods. I figured you were a strong one so I decided to follow. I was just taking a vacay here at Pa--" Rachel cut it out. Suddenly, here eyes were so green. And she spoke:

Shapeshifter arosed from Tartarus,
And with a titan's help, will be on loose.
Will get something you can't afford to lose,
So get ready for the worst.

Two demigods' child will sooner be harmed,
With it within your arms.
But will save itself through it's mother's charm,
And be safe from the Shapeshifter.

Rachel collapsed

⚡⚡Time Skip⚡⚡

Rachel already woke up but me and Jason were still at bed. I can hear the television turn on at Geographic Channel.

So I woke Jason up and we decided to go out and make breakfast for us three.

"Hey, Rachel, why won't you come and join us?" Jason asked.

"No need. I have someone waiting for me at my hotel. This is goodbye, thanks for letting me stay for the night." Rachel said.

And she left. I explained to Jason the prophecy while eating. While explaining, he stood up and exclaimed:

"What!? A demigods' child harmed? Will it be Percy's? We need to contact him now!"

And so we did. We called-- I mean IMed Percy and there he was, at their suburban house playing with his son Lucas.

"Hey, Percy, listen to me. You three need to go to Camp Half-Blood. Your child's life is in danger and so are yours. Please be cautios."

"Don't you trust mine and Annabeth's strengths?" Percy exclaimed.

"No. Not what she meant. What she meant was you need extra protection. We're just trying to help you." Jason answered.

"Oh really? Well, I don't need their extra protection. We can handle it." Percy boasted.

"Ugh. It's your choice then." I shouted then I dismissed the Iris-message.

Isn't it annoying? I hate him. Has he been influenced by his wife about pride? Pft.

⚡⚡⚡⚡

Annabeth: Oh yes, I am proud. And I am proud of it.

Piper: Yeah, right.

Percy: Why didn't Rachel come to us then if it was really about us?

Me: Hey! Don't give my CoCos any idea about rebeling against me.

Percy: Rebel! Rebel! Rebel!

Ares: Did somebody say Rebel?

Frank: Go away dad. We're having a flame war here.

Ares: ARE YOU LETTING ME LEAVE?!

Frank: Uhmm... No dad, hehe. You can stay.

P.S. Don't foget apples at night.

Read on ma'h CoCos.