First day term 3

I was actually so super dooper very excited about today, I love school! I think I have a problem that when I am not around people I am really bored{im gonna call it boreditis}. Anyway I was even more excited cause school starts on tuesday and I have choir on tuesday mornings so I was double excited. :-)
I woke up at 6:30 to get ready, it was early but totally worth it. At 7:35 my friends {and neighbors} Sarah and Allie came over cause they were carpooling to choir with me. My mum drove us to choir and we were listening to a really weird radio station{you dont want to know}. Choir started at 8 and we got there at 7:57 but my teacher Ms Bakers came early. Oh one thing I forgot to mention, Max is in choir. Allie always says she hates choir but still comes anyway, im like whatever. Sarah on the other hand could be my secret opposite twin. She is a tomboy and sometimes I wish I could be like her. Anyway at choir we got to sing castle on a cloud from les misirable. It was really funny to hear Max and Mark trying to sing an octave lower. The next song we got to sing was under the sea from the little mermaid. Max and I were having a weird staring competition and the teacher kept getting angry at us. This made my question replay through my mind "does max actually like me?". I dont know why but I hadnt thought that for a while.
First period was tec. I have wood/metal tec with mr Diggs and it sounds super fun. Unfortunately in the first lesson we had to set up chairs for assembly. Luckily I got out of it by volunteering to set up the stage. The weird thing was there was a bowl with cupcakes in it on the stage, how weird is that?
Next period was assembly. Since im a SLOTHS {ive already told you that story} I got to be announcer. I was doing it with Jas. During the assembly the SLOTHS teacher kept holding up signs that I struggled to read. Then she told me the principal was a time filler so when it was her turn I didnt know if I should announce her or end the assembly. Then after the principal talk ms Abotsliegh {SLOTHS teacher} started doing weird cut throat actions and I was like "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" But I only said that inside my head so no-one else heard me. I then figured out it ment end the assembly. Whoops
Next period was health... no more needs to be said.
Recess was next, I played handball {and failed} the stupid thing was Tiana and I started talking about how I tell you guys all my stuff, which unfortunately led to the curiosity of many people. Max and Ellie were the worst. They were getting super frustrated that tiana and I wouldnt tell them what I was doing. It made me feel bad but no wat would I tell them the truth...
That was all happening in music. Tiana, ellie, max and I were in a group and we had to make up a song thingy about our holidays. I said "I got stuck in a tree" Tiana said "cinemas" ellie said "blue mountains" and max said "home, bush, fell out of a tree". Ours was the best if I do say so myself.
At lunch Ellie was still asking about what I was doing and max looked really angry/upset, might have something to do with Zane butI not sure.{p.s. Zane went to Fiji on the holidays and got a girlfriend so I am of the hook, finally}. I still feel bad for not telling.
Last period was maths. It was an ok maths lesson cause we just did angle revision.
Ok so after school on the bus I was texting max{and tiana} about my "secret". No way am I giving it away. My friend Amy came over before netball. It was fun because we played hide and seek. 1 1/2 hours of netball.
Well anyway I should post this cause tiana is getting impatient.
{P.s. I think sarah is angry at me, what should I do?}