I need you

It had been a month after akaashi got the number from the mystery man. Akaashi had texted a thank you to bokutos' number for saving him, and they got to talking. They knew a lot about the other. All but their names, but bokuto, of course, found out his soulamtes name. Right now, Akaashis was in the middle of a school game when all of a sudden the doors to the gym flew opened and gunshot rang throughout the gym. It caught everyone's attention. "Where is the boy known as akaasbj keiji!" Everyone moved quickly and blocked akaashi."What do you want with him." His captain asked. Some of his team Mates moved to be in front of akaashi. He needed to get to his phone. He slowly walked to the bench behind his teammates and grabbed his phone. Moving so, he was in the stairways to the bleachers as he texted bokuto 'help, men with guns at my school gym. Fukurōdani' all of a sudden, another shot rang out through the gym, and he heard his teammates yell his captains name. " I won't ask again. Where is that fucking Owls soulmate. Akaashi keiji! Come our I kill every volleyball player here!" Akaashi quickly got up and went out there with his hands up. "I'm right here. Just don't hurt anyone else." He spoke calmly as he walked over to the man. "Good boy. You'll be our key to killing your little soulmate." Akaashi was confused, he didn't know who is soulmate was. But then he put two and two together. He said Owls. When he almost got shot the man that saved him was the owl prince. Did this man think he was the owl princes soulmate "im sorry you must be mistaken. I don't know my soulmate and they don't know me, we don't talk at all" the man chuckled "oh but you Do. That night when the owl prince saved you from dying by my hands he wrote a number on you that just so happened to appear on his arm. You stupid boy." He held his gun up at akaashi, ready to shot him when all of a sudden the man was shot in the head, blood splattered on akaashi and he flinched, ducking down. He looked up to see 8 people fighting the guys that broke into his game and were after him. Akaashi got up and ran to a microphone saying into it "everyone evacuate! Follow kenma outside while this is taken care of!" The people were able to get out thanks to the radical demons and the volleyball players. The men were all knocked out and injured or dead. bokuto walked over to akaashi, taking his gloves off, throwing them on the ground. "Are you okay akaashi, you aren't hur,  right? I didn't mean to get you caught up in my life." Bokuto rambled while the police came in and assessed the situation. His men were talking to the police, explaining what was going on. Kenma came in past the police and hugged akaashi "thank goodness you're okay! I don't know what I'd do if I lost my beat friend." Kenma didn't let got of akaashi "you do know you can't go home now akaashi. A bunch of people that want me dead will come after you  now thY they know you're my soulmate." Akaashi and kenmas eyes widen "wait so I'm actually your soulmate...." he blinked and kenma said quickly and quietly "now you can get away from your mom" akaashi looked at kenma. "I don't think I can. She'll find away to get me." Bokuto smirked under his mask "oh captain!" He turned to look at the police captain. Micheal sawamura. Daichi sawamuras dad. "Akaashi here cannot be left unprotected. From what I've gathered, his mother is not a nice lady. I'm sure he will gladly explain." Akaashi glared at bokuto then looked at the captain. "Umm, my mother is abusive... I have the marks to prove it..." Just then, a screech echoed through the gym. "Keiji! I am not! I'm just trying to protect you." She was being escorted in with a police officer to her son, but bokuto got in front of keiji. "Sorry ma'am, but your son will be living with me from now on. As he's my soulmate."

Oh my, how will this go, stay tooned in to find out >•<