keiji getting free?

Akaashi clung to Bokutos shirt from behind. This guy was crazy going against a lawyer. She was well known and powerful. "Excuse me. My son isn't going nowhere with you." Akaashis mother went to grab her son from behind bokuto, but the owl like male moved, and pushed her back. "Sorry, but he is coming with me. After all you do, in fact, is abuse him, don't you." He fixed his mask a bit, adjusting it on his face. "We have the proof, and I'm sure your husband will vouch for your son. So ma'am. If you do not willingly let me take my soulmate, I will have captain here put you in jail till the day you die instead of a few years." The captain went behind akaashis' mother and read her her rights and arrested her."im sure the judge will put you in jail for that long anyway." He escorted her out of the building. Bokuto turned around and grabbed akaashis hand "let's get you to your new home. Okay, akaashi? Or would you prefer me to call you keiji so you aren't associated with that woman? " akaashi stayed looking at the ground. "Akaashi is fine... Let's go, I guess," kenma smiled. "You found yours now. I guess I should respond to mine..." akaashi giggled."im sure they think you're dead, " kenmas eyes widen "oh I hope they don't think that, anyways ima go so you can go get adjusted to your new life." Kenma waved and lifted with his team while akaashi followed bokuto and his team to the van. The tall one with olive green ish hair drove with a red head in the front. A blond and a blue head cuddled up while a brunette and ashy haired person talked. The rooster looking person sat next to bokuto while akaashi was on the other side of bokuto. "Alright guys, time to introduce yourself." The black haired male spoke first,"im kuroo tetsuro, 19, and im pretty sure my soulmate is dead." Akaashis eyes widen at he looked at kuroo "is your favorite animal a panther by chance?" akaashi asked quietly. "Yeah, how'd you know?" Akaashi giggled."im sure you'll find out soon, but let's just say I'm pretty sure I know your soulmate, kuroo-san." he smiled while kuroos eyes sparkled."Really!? Who is it, and how do you know their my soulmate?" Akaahi pulled out his phone and started scrolling through his photos. "Me and my friend were on a break during a game like a year ago when his soulmate wrote, hi I'm kuroo tetsuro, what's your name on his forearm then after that he would ask random questions awnser them about himself. One of them was his favorite animal, and the soulmate said his was a panther." akaashi showed the picture of kenmas arm to kuroo."Can I meet them, please." Akaashi nodded."I have a fun idea, you could write on your are. I know you are alive, kenma, Awnser me, and wait for him to call me freaking out, then I let you two talk." akaashi smiles, he definitely wanted to freak kenma out, just for the fun. "Absolutely. Bokuto, your soulmate is now my best friend." Bokuto laughed."That was awesome, you damn rooster, you found out your soulmate is alive, I told you he was." kuroo rolled his eyes. "Next, semi - introduce yourself." Semi shook his head."Semi eita, soulamte to shirabu." The boy next to him looked at akaashi,"shirabu kenjiro, semis soulmate. " The red head turned around in the front seat and loudly announced,"im tendo satori! My soulsmte is toshi!" The driver said in a monotone voice,"Ushijima wakatoshi. Tendo is my soulmate." Everyone looked at the silent couple that just held each other,"kageyama Tobio, soulmate to this stupid thing, " he said tiredly, the person holding him chuckled. "Tsukishima kei. Nice to meet you." They talked a little bit and arrived at the house in the forest. It was three stories and pretty big. It was black and white with gray designs on it. Bokuto had taken akaashi inside, holding his hand the whole time. Once they went to bokutos room and he had closed the door he took his mask and hood off. "You'll be staying in here till we get your room set up, I'll stay on the couch" he smiled, pointing to the closet "you can steal any of my clothes to wear so you are comfortable, this is your home now. I'm sorry if it feels overwhelming, but I promise or will get better." He checked his phone."It is my night to cook so you can explore the house and hang out with the others if you'd like." he left the room to let akaashi get settled. God, this felt like it wasn't even real.....

Hmmmm pick

A

B

C

Every choice has its own ending and reaction