𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐧 [00]

______________________________

lolicia ciro swan.

[low-lee-sia / kai-row]

she's the niece of charlie swan, the beloved chief of forks.

she's an interesting girl, bubbly yet somehow laid back. she's 'blunt', a little bit insane and smokes weed. she's a spitfire yet probably the most sweetest person you could ever meet.

and she's also the girlfriend of edward cullen. the relationship was perfect, atleast in her eyes but not really his as she was someone that couldn't be controled.

but all is well until isabella marie swan arrives and well, she and edward have a thing even when he's dating lolicia.

everyone and a few others are suddenly thrown into a cinema, to watch the life of lolicia ciro swan and a few people don't like what they see while she does.
__________________________

MAIN CAST!

Name: Lolicia Ciro SwanAge: 18 _________

Age: 18
_________

"Oh no, I was cheated on, whatever will I do? Anyway, we're done- obviously- now excuse me, I must smoke a blunt to celebrate being back on the market."

"I made Bella breakfast this morning- like I always do- and it was so funny watching her trying to figure out if I poisoned it or not."

"Eh, I wanna travel. By travel I mean just get away from here for awhile and head to Mystic Falls to see my mom."

"Holy shit, I don't know you but break my back like a glow stick please and thank you."

"I was blind but now I see that I still don't give a fuck."

"I like it here, y'all don't sparkle like little bitches, y'all burn like the end of this blunt I'm about to light."

"Elena reminds me of someone that I already thankfully forgot. Oh well."

"My ex....um...whose my ex again? I forgot that nigga."

"Kyren baby, I made cupcakes, come eat em like you eat this pus-"
"Sia!"
"Yeh?"

"I'm a what the fuck?"

"Uncle Charlieeeee, I found you a milf, she's fine as fuck. If I wasn't already with K, I would have munch-"
"Sia, I'm guessing that you're enjoying Mystic Falls?"
"And you would too if you would bring yo ass and munch on this milf."

"Who? Bella? How the fuck you got my number hoe- married? You're getting married and want me there? The fuck I look l- will there be chocolate cake?"

"Making my way downtown, walking fast beating the shit out this bitchass-"
"What the hel-"
"NANANANA!"
____________________________

"Making my way downtown, walking fast beating the shit out this bitchass-""What the hel-""NANANANA!"____________________________

Name: Kyren Mikaelson
Age: 19
_________

"Why do we have to play games with her and her little crew? Can't we just kill her when the time is right?"

"Okay but who has that much time to waste? I sure as bloody hell don't."

"My, my, my, who do we have here?"
"A sexy crackhead."
"I-"

"Lolicia? Interesting name."
"And that's an interesting hairstyle, which boy band you belong too my nigga?"
"Do you hate me? I'm getting bad vibes here."

"The Gilbert girl complains more than Nik and I didn't think that was even possible. He's a diva when it comes to complaining, like he just can't shut the fuck up."
"May I remind you that I'm right here, brother?"
"Oh I know."

"Don't question the little braids in my hair."
"Where'd you get them?"
"Lolicia."

"Wait, wait- you were cheated on?"
"Ye-"
"YOU WERE BLOODY CHEATED ON?!"
"MY BROTHER IN CHRISTMAS YES!"

"Darling, what the hell are you doing?"
"Looking for a fuck to give to Elena cause she thinks I got one but I can't seem to spot one for her ass."

"You never fail to amuse me Nik, you as Alaric is truly something I never saw coming. But you did make him more interesting."

"You're the prettiest girl to ever exist now give me a kiss."
"No."
"Please?"
"Okay, cause I was trying to figure out where that word went. We say please around here."
___________________________
_________________________________

i really, really hope that y'all will enjoy this because i adore lolicia already.

as some of you may know, i had an old book where the oc was edward's girlfriend and he cheated but her love interest was niklaus. i already have an niklaus book and i adore ocxoc's books so yeah.

WARNING: there will be bella, elena, damon, edward, stefan and alice bashing. caroline and bonnie too but i'm thinking of it being short term bashing. there is mentions of smoking, weed and such.

and that's all i guess.

also, how would y'all feel about charlie swan x liz forbes? just asking...i wasn't planning on doing that or anything...of course.

i swear on all the one star reviewed places that this is my last book i'll publish.