chapter 2

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!!
NOT Y/N NOR READER BOOKS!!
________________________

A few days have passed and it's safe to say that everyone but Alice, Carlisle and Esme hated the new couple.

"Saw that coming," Rosalie scoffs out as she shakes her head, leaning more into Emmett as Esme frowns.

Lolicia was unfazed and everyone was trying to be as unfazed as she was but it was hard when Edward and Isabella are always together like they were trying to rub their relationship into Lolicia.

Though if they were, it wasn't working. The dark skinned teen skipped down the stairs and arched a brow as she see's her cousin sitting timidly at the table, eying her breakfast. Lolicia always makes the breakfast and Isabella thought that it'd stop after what happened but the girl is still making her breakfast.

"Couldn't be me," Leah snorts out as she would have slammed that plate of food into Emily's face and smile oh so happily after. "I like cooking and plus, I was over Edward before Isabella had come back honestly." Lolicia says and the bronzed hair Cullen furrowed his brows in surprise. "Somehow I knew before he started acting weird that a thing like this would happen at some point." She adds.

Tinka pursed her lips, was her child more witchy that she thought? Even Bonnie's putting two and two together as well as a few others that knew of witches.

It scared her.

What if the food was poisioned?

Laughter rang out in the cinema at that, they would probably think the same though.

This amused Lolicia to no end honestly. She shakes her head and walks over to the teen, pretending she didn't see how Isabella flinched. She grabs the fork and digs into Isabella's pancakes and shoves it into her mouth, chewing it before she swallows. It made the pale teen sigh in relief.

"Still not poisioned, now eat your damn breakfast girl." Lolicia says to her as the camera pans out, showing off her outfit for the day.

[Lolicia's outfit, heels, hair (incase anyone forgot) and nails

[Lolicia's outfit, heels, hair (incase anyone forgot) and nails.]

Kyren felt his throat go dry as he took in her outfit and just her. God, how is someone so perfect? What was going on in Edward's mind?

How could he choose Isabella over an Goddess?

"You're so stupid," Paul snorts out as he shook his head at Edward who just rolled his eyes, though he was slightly rethinking his choice as he eyes his ex girlfriend. But he no longer loved her, but that did not mean that they could not fool around in the future at some point.

They've never had sex but fuck, he'd just about always think about it, she's just that tempting.

"You're stunning," Kyren says to the teen before him, causing her to look back at him with a smile. Oh how it's already his most favorite part of her. No smile can ever compare to her own and he could gaze upon it all day and never get tired of it.