prologue

DON'T ASK ME FOR UPDATES!
NOT Y/N NOR READER BOOKS!
________________________

Confusion overtook Lolicia as she looked around the cinema with pursed lips and furrowed brows, trying to figure how in the hell she ended up here.

She didn't feel scared though it would be an normal emotion to feel when you had suddenly disappeared from your house and end up in a cinema, only Lolicia did not consider herself normal. So this was just a little fucky wucky that can be fixed at some point.

It's not like she's in any rush though she would need to call her mom and also her uncle whom she lives with at the time.

The cinema was huge so she was sure as fuck that she wasn't in Forks and there's no way in hell that they have something like this. She's been to the movies many times and was sure of it. She also knows that this was a new cinema neither. She would know. Plus it really seemed like it was one of those expensive cinema's.

Forks didn't have that kind of money. No one in Forks did honestly. If they did, no one in their right minds would spend it on a cinema. 

Lolicia would though but then again, she isn't in her right mind.

The dark skinned teen walks around for a moment, touching the leather seats as she looked for an exist, she didn't find it of course.

"How high am I?" She questions herself, slightly worried for her mental state. It's possible that she was just in her head or not. She pinches herself and nearly cries from the pain, sniffling as she mutters a few curses. "And just when I was about to break up with his ass too," she groans out in annoyance.

Before appearing here, she was speaking to her soon to be ex boyfriend and Bella, whose her little cousin. The two seemed surprised that she was even home like it wasn't her house too or that her car was not parked outside.

Either Edward's vampirc sight failed his ass, he was too focused on Isabella or he wanted to be caught. Lolicia has caught the two kissing and right in the kitchen.

They tried playing it off but she already knew that something was going on but she kept it to herself until Edward had gotten her, her car. Which he did like a day or two ago. And just as she's about to break up witg his ass, she disappeared.

"Kinda fucked up." She mumbles sadly as she was really looking forward to just breaking up with his ass. Why is she in this cinema? The fuck she suppose to be watching? Porn? Well, she won't object but she would love to just have a say in which one she'll be watching.

Suddenly the cinema is overflowing like a river with others and Lolicia just takes her seat silently as she watches them all freak out, wishing she had popcorn and her eyes widen in surprise when buttery popcorn pops up in her lap in one of the box thingys like at the movies. She does not know what the fuck just happened- but she just got popcorn and didn't have to pay for it so who cares honestly?

"What the bloody hell is this?!" Someone yelled out and Lolicia looks over at them as she shoved a handfull of popcorn into her mouth. She nods her head slightly as she eyed them, they were attractive and the accent was doing it for her her, sadly they weren't her type. They had pretty as hell eyes though. "Who are you people?" Another voice pipes up boredly and that instantly caught Lolicia's attention.

She looks over in their direction and her throat runs dry at the sight of them. Now they were exactly her type.

The male was tall, he has blond hair that came down to his shoulders and he like the first male has blue eyes. His features were sharp, his jaw shaper and the teen wanted to cut herself on it. He dressed as if he was someone from the late 90's and it was hot as fuck. Everything about him just screamed classy. She can spot a few rings on his fingers from where she sat and wanted to know if she can have one of those and him as well.