chapter 22

⚠️I don't know if it is even okay to make a disclaimer for it but anway. THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE DISCRIPTION OF A MANS BODY IN A FEMININE WAY AND TOUCHING WITHOUT CONSENT.

[nothing serious]

---------____♡____--------------____♡____--------

Viktor's POV:

Viktor’s breath hitched in his throat as he gazed down at the delicate figure beneath him. Alex’s fingers had brushed against his growing bulge, igniting a spark that Viktor had been struggling to control for far too long. The sight of Alex—small, fragile, with his shirt half undone—was more than enough to shatter the dam of restraint Viktor had painstakingly built.

A low, dangerous laugh escaped Viktor’s lips. “I’m such a beast…” he muttered to himself, eyes gleaming with a dark hunger as they roamed over Alex’s soft, confused expression. His voice lowered to a near whisper. “But I can’t help it… not when it’s you.”

Viktor’s grip tightened as he lunged forward, capturing Alex’s wrists with swift, practiced precision. He pinned them against the bedpost, holding Alex down effortlessly. The younger man was too dazed to resist, his small body trembling beneath Viktor’s powerful frame.

Viktor’s eyes wandered over Alex’s delicate features—his pale skin flushed a soft pink, lips parted slightly, breath shallow and labored. His slender neck led down to a slim chest, exposed partially by the half-unbuttoned shirt. The sight of Alex’s smooth skin, unblemished and vulnerable, made Viktor’s pulse quicken. His fingers moved to trace the gentle curve of Alex’s collarbone before drifting down to the soft, pink buds that adorned his chest. Those perfect, small cherries stood out against the pale skin, sensitive under Viktor’s teasing touch.

He felt Alex shiver beneath him, the slight rise and fall of his fragile frame so subtle that Viktor could barely contain the urge to claim him right then. His gaze followed the line of Alex’s slim waist, the soft dip of his hips leading down to his narrow thighs. Every part of Alex’s body was delicate—like porcelain, something precious and breakable.

Viktor couldn’t take his eyes off him. The boy was a vision, too perfect to resist. His skin glistened slightly from the heat, the contrast of his small, timid form pinned beneath Viktor’s strong, looming presence only feeding the primal desire within him.

The urge to take Alex, to mark him as his, consumed Viktor. His fingers trailed down Alex’s chest, tracing every inch as if savoring the feel of him. The touch of those soft pink buds, his slender waist, the tautness of his body under Viktor’s control—it was all too much.

Viktor leaned down, his lips brushing against Alex’s ear. “You’re driving me crazy, Alex…”

Alex's POV:

Everything felt hazy, like a dream he couldn’t wake from. His body was warm—no, hot—almost feverish. Alex blinked up at Viktor, trying to make sense of what was happening. His mind felt slow, his thoughts sluggish. He barely registered his wrists being pinned to the bedpost until he felt the cold wood against his skin.

Viktor’s hands were large, rough, and his touch sent shivers down Alex’s spine. He tried to pull away, but his body felt so heavy, so weak. A soft gasp escaped his lips when Viktor’s fingers trailed over his chest, brushing over something sensitive. His heart pounded in his chest, and a wave of embarrassment washed over him as he realized what Viktor was touching.

Why was this happening? Why couldn’t he move? His body wasn’t listening to him—it reacted on its own, betraying him.

“V-Viktor…?” Alex’s voice was weak, barely a whisper.

The heat in his body only seemed to increase, his skin tingling under Viktor’s touch. His shirt hung loosely on his frame, leaving him exposed. He felt so small, so powerless beneath Viktor’s overwhelming presence. The way Viktor touched him, the way his eyes seemed to devour every inch of his body—it was terrifying. But there was something else there too, something Alex didn’t want to admit.

Why wasn’t he fighting back harder? Why was his body reacting like this?

He felt Viktor’s breath against his ear, sending a shiver down his spine. His chest rose and fell quickly, his breath coming in short, shallow gasps. His skin prickled with an unfamiliar sensation as Viktor’s fingers continued their slow, deliberate exploration. It was overwhelming, the mix of confusion, fear, and something else that Alex couldn’t put into words.

Why did he feel like this?

Viktor’s voice was low, almost a growl. “You’re driving me crazy, Alex…”

Alex shuddered at the sound of his name on Viktor’s lips. His body was betraying him—he could feel it in the way his skin reacted, the way his heart pounded in his chest. But his mind, still foggy from the heat, was in turmoil.

“I-I don’t understand…” Alex whispered, his voice trembling. His mind was screaming at him to run, to fight, but his body—his body had given up.

___________________

I don't know why but I like it.