chapter 21: this is this big...huh?🤫✨️

Chapter Twenty-One: Bound Heat

Viktor's smirk deepened as he took a step closer, his eyes gleaming with dark amusement. "You said it yourself, Alex," he whispered, his voice low and dangerous. "Don't back down later."

Alex blinked up at him, his vision hazy and his thoughts clouded by the feverish heat coursing through his body. His mind was too foggy to register the warning in Viktor's tone, the underlying menace that lingered behind those words. All he knew was the unbearable warmth that clung to his skin, the uncomfortable tightness of his shirt, and the overwhelming need for relief.

"Please," Alex mumbled, barely able to string his words together. "Help me... it's... it's so... hot..."

Viktor knelt down by the bed, his presence looming over Alex like a shadow. Without saying a word, he reached out and began to unbutton Alex's shirt, but stopped halfway, leaving the fabric clinging loosely to his chest. Viktor's eyes roamed over Alex's exposed skin, lingering on the delicate frame that lay beneath him. The way the shirt parted just enough to reveal but not entirely-it was too tempting, too perfect.

He could see the way Alex's flushed skin glistened with sweat, his chest rising and falling with shallow breaths. The sight stirred something primal inside Viktor, a desire that he kept under tight control. For now.

Alex shifted under his touch, his movements slow and uncoordinated. His fingers, weak and trembling, reached out as if searching for something to hold onto. By sheer accident, his hand grazed against Viktor's trousers, brushing across the front in a clumsy, unintentional touch. His fingers landed right where Viktor's desire had begun to stir.

Alex, still lost in his dazed state, barely noticed what he had done. His half-opened eyes flickered with confusion as his hand lingered there for a moment longer. His mind tried to process the sensation beneath his fingertips, but everything felt distant, blurred by the haze.

"What...?" Alex murmured, his voice trailing off as his fingers traced the unfamiliar bulge. His words slurred together, his mind struggling to comprehend the size of it. "What is this... big..."

_________________________________________