Two Of You

Welcome to kinktober!

Prompt: Wanda Maximoff x Reader x Scarlet Witch.

*Mature content ahead*
Selfcest, fingering, oral ( all receiving), strap-on sex (enchanted strap), degrading, praising, Dom!ScarletWitch, SoftDom!Wanda, Sub!Reader, face sitting, mistress kink, mommy kink

Summary~ your girlfriend practices a few spells and well...

Your pov:

Your girlfriend, Wanda, had asked you to give her some time to practice a few spells and you being the good girlfriend that you are whole heartedly agreed to give her some time. So you busied yourself by cleaning your shared apartment and sorting out some of the laundry piles. Thereafter you had decided to go run a few errands.

"Hey, I'll see you later, I wanna go run a few errands around town." you said as you peeped your head through her office which was actually just a room filled with many books about witchcraft, spells and whatnot. Wanda smiled and nodded her head before she beckoned you over with her pointer finger.

"What's up?"
"Nothing... You're not gonna leave without giving me a kiss are ya?" She asks and you roll your eyes playfully before pressing a kiss to Wanda's lips. She smiles gratefully before you ask whether she needed anything. She shook her head and you hummed before leaving her office to grab your car keys and head out.

Running the errands took quite some time but once you finished you headed straight home to unload all the stuff that you had gotten. As you finish with the last of the stuff, you close the last cabinet and walk out of the kitchen in search for your girlfriend.

When you neared her office, you frowned to yourself once you heard hushed voices whispering inside the room. Maybe it was just Wanda practicing a few spells and reciting them perhaps? You thought to yourself before standing right in front of her door.
You pondered on whether or not you should enter, but once your curiosity got the best of you, you knocked on the door before opening it.

You stop in your tracks, mouth falling agape as you take in the sight in front of you. You blink a couple of times, trying to comprehend what was going on in front of you. What the actual fuck. Two Wanda's. Two of them. Double. They looked the same yet they didn't. Your Wanda, well, she was your Wanda while the other Wanda had darker auburn hair, remnants of blood on her face and white long sleeved shirt, her finger tips were black and well she just looked crazy, psycho even. How does one even explain what the fuck was going on in front of you.

Did I hit my head? Wait, am I tripping?
"No you aren't." Wanda says and your mouth opens before you close it in shock once again.
"W-why... H-how... W-what?" You stutter making the other Wanda smirk.
"Who is this cutie?"
"That's my girlfriend y/n."
"Girlfriend?"
"Yes. Don't you have a girlfriend or an y/n in your universe?"
"No I don't have either, I have a husband, Vision."

"Oh.. Him."
"You know him?"
"Yeah, he was uhm..." Wanda pauses before glancing at you.
"He was her ex. But that's all in the past."
"Yeah past. Besides my y/n is way better." She comments making the tips of your ears turn red.
"Huh." The other Wanda says and you fold your arms.
"Can someone, any of you, please explain what the fuck is going on here?"
"Oh isn't she fiesty." Wanda 2.0 says with a sultry voice that has your stomach flipping but this was not the time for that.

"Y/n, baby you should sit down." Wanda says softly and you shake your head.
"No I'm perfectly fine with standing up." Wanda shrugs before she stands up too.
"I did explain to you that I was practicing new spells today from the book that Stephen gave me right?."
"Hm hm yeah."
"Okay well... As I was practicing after you left for the store, my magic just kept getting stronger and not like stronger in a good way, more like it became overbearing, too much for me to handle ."