Chapter 4

In middle of the night Manik was woken up by the sound of murmurings going on.

He tried to ignore it but the constant talking irritated him. He opened his eyes and looked beside him. Nandini and Arnav were talking in a hushed voice.

He could somewhat see both Nandini and Arnav glaring back at each other.

Whereas Nandini and Arnav were in their own world fighting.

Arnav(in a angry voice)- mumma duddu pilao..mujhe nahi pata.. I don't care if dadda is beside you.

Nandini(in an angry voice)- Arnav thappad padh jaega...
(Now in a soft voice) there is a reason that's why I am not giving it to you otherwise I would have and I always give it to you.. right baccha

Arnav- but mumma I am hungry.. and also dadda is sleeping he won't know.. you can turn yourself and see..

Nandini turned herself and saw Manik who was sleeping (pretending to sleep).

Nandini- achcha theek hai but drink slowly.. I should not hear a voice.. agar Manik ji uth Gaye to bahut badi problem ho jayegi so if I hear a voice you will not get your milk the whole day today.. and I am warning you

Arnav- Han han theek hai.. ab jaldi duddu de do mujhe bhookh lag rahi hai aur nind bhi a rahi hai..

Saying this arnav yawn.

Nandini slowly sat on the bed and pushed her top till her neck making her upper body naked.

Nandini usually wears shirt as it gets easy for her to just open her 2 or 3 buttons and pull her one boob out to feed Arnav but today was her bad luck.

Don't know what she thought and she wore a top because of which her both boobs were in front of a Arnav. But this was not the problem.

The problem was manik who was laying beside her with a gap of 1 inch. If he moves even a little he would get in touch with her bare waist and back. Or if he is awake he can see her boobs.

Ignoring her thoughts she laid back on the bed and hugged Arnav close to her body. With a her right hand fingers she held her nipple and guided it to his mouth in the dark.

Getting the nipple in his mouth Arnav started sucking it. For few seconds he was sucking it slowly but then it turned harsh.

Nandini- baccha kya kar rahe ho dard ho raha hai.. choro use..

Arnav( with tears)- mumma duddu aa nahi raha.. khatam ho gaya hai kya??

Nandini gets worried. She immediately grabs her left breast and starts massaging it. Maybe because of him not drinking in the evening the production of the milk would have decreased.

After massaging it for 2 minutes she again kept her nipple into his mouth.

Nandini- baby ab aaya??

Arnav nods his head with nipple in his mouth and started sucking it with speed. He was really hungry.

Arnav's head was on Nandini's left arm and her right arm was caressing his head and time to time pecking his forehead.

Unaware to them was manik who was till now listening their talks. He was laying on the bed in a shock with his hands on his mouth after hearing the newly found information.

He still couldn't believe that Nandini was producing milk in her breast.

Manik (in his thoughts)- shitttt.. so this is what arnav was talking about all these days when he asked for his duddu from Nandini..

MOREOVER HOW COULD I IGNORE THOSE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO NANDINI????????

Those few days when Nandini was in pain and she kept holding her breast to reduce the pain and when I asked she lied to me and told me that it was because of her menstruation that was going to come when actually it was after 15 days (I am not creepy I just knowww)

That day when Nandini was serving me breakfast and her blouse was wet on her nipple area and when I pointed at out she told me that it was because of Arnav spilling juice on her and then she just ran away to her room to change.

And also that day when I came back from the office and entered in arnav's room.. I clearly saw him sucking nandini's nipple but she told me that I was hallucinating and Arnav just wanted to feel her warmth so she only removed her blouse from the front.

Manik was taken out from his thoughts by the loud sucking.

He slowly woke up half way from the bed and saw Nandini's eyes closed and Arnav's completely wide open.

His mouth was wrapped around nandini's nipple and a stream of white milk was running down his mouth. His one hand was on her right boob grabbing it tightly as if someone is going to steal it.

Manik smirks.

(Well.. his baby brother and baccha doesn't know that his only brother and dadda is going to steal it and that he has to share it forever from now on)

Arnav who was drinking his milk peacefully while watching his mumma's beautiful face goes towards dadda who was smirking.

He widens his eyes and his hand automatically grips Nandini's right boob more hard making her hiss in pain in sleep.

Nandini in a sleepy state- baccha itna tez na pakado dard ho raha hai..

Saying this Nandini places her hand on Arnav's gripping hand.

Arnav immediately loosens his hold and slowly removes it leaving her right boob bare.

Now Manik could easily see her bare upper body in the moon light.

From his eyes only he could tell that her boobs were soft and squishy and that too it is filled with milk he was in heaven.

His urge to feel her breast was more than his urge to feel her bare waist.

His mouth was dripping saliva on her right breast. His eyes held adoration for her cute medium sized boobie. Not too big not too small just perfect for his mouth and hands.

Maybe including his dick.