Chapter 1

Manik Malhotra -

28 yrs old

CEO of Malhotra Industries

Parents died when he was 18 yrs old and so from then on he had been living alone with his younger brother and nandini and managing his father's company.

Going to marry nandini as his parents already told him about their choice when he was 17. They wanted him to marry nandini as she is their friend's only daughter.

Loves nandini secretly but ignores her.

Arnav Malhotra

18 years old but behaves like a 5 yrs old

A Baby from mind because of his past trauma.

lives with his 10 years older brother and her favourite person Nandini, loves both of them a lot and calls Manik dadda and nandini mumma. 

Nandini Sharma

21 yrs old

Used to Work under manik but now left it as manik didn't wanted it.( He wants that she gives her entire attention to his baby)

Loves Arnav as a baby and mother.

Lives in Malhotra mansion and spends all of her time with arnav to take care of him. Her room is just beside Manik's bedroom.

Loves manik. Fell in love at first sight but rarely talks with him

Feels shy*sigh*

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

A boy was cutely sleeping in his room when someone softly caresses his hair.

The one caressing his hair was his brother, Manik, and the one sleeping was Arnav, Manik's younger brother.

Manik kiss his forehead and pecks his lips.

Manik- baby uth jao.. late ho raha hai mujhe.. phir aap hi baad mein kahoge ki 'Dadda aap mere sath breakfast nahin karte'..

Manik chuckles and Arnav whines when he listens the exact copy and paste words that he says to his Dadda every day when he doesn't find Manik in the morning.

Arnav- aap subah subah mereko pareshan kyu karte ho..mai mumma se shikayat karoonga.

Manik laughs hard listening this.

Hearing Manik's laugh arnav completely wakes up from his sleep and sits on the bed with a pout.

Manik- mumma ka chamcha.. tumhari mumma mere saamne aa jaaye aur dhang se baat karle wahi bohot badhi baat hai..

Arnav- aap mumma ke upar haso mat mereko accha nahi lagta

Arnav pouts sadly.

Manik sighs at his cuteness and pecks his lips.

Manik- acha nahi kar raha ab jaldi karo aur taiyar ho jao..mumma breakfast prepare kar rahi hai shayad aaj tumhara favourite bana hai..

Arnav- sacchi??

Manik- mucchi.. ab jao

Arnav nods and runs towards bathroom.

Manik chuckles and goes from there.

In kitchen

Nandini was making her baby's favourite breakfast.. strawberry pancakes with chocolate milkshake.

For herself and manik she was making vegetable cheese sandwich and mango shake.

Nandini was smiling continuously and giggling like crazy inside her when plating manik's breakfast.