CHAPTER 2

So finally Manik was in office working on some boring project and Nandini was at home washing the dishes.

Arnav was in the living room sitting and watching TV. His favourite Shinchan.

After completing her work Nandini came and sat beside him on the sofa hugging him.

Nandini- baccha bahut der se aap tv dekh rahe ho chalo padhai bhi kar lo..aapke exams bhi aane wale hai.. apke teacher ne mujhe message kia tha.

(Arnav is in college but he doesn't go there everyday. Just for exams because of his health and medications. He is a bright student.)

Arnav- mumma mai padhoonga but ek condition par..

Nandini- kaisi condition??

Arnav- yahi ki jab mai 2 hrs ki padhai complete kar loonga tab aap mujhe duddu pilaoge..

Nandini raises his eyebrows.

Nandini- duddu se yaad aaya apne breakfast ke time kya kaha tha dadda ke saamne??

Arnav (innocently)- kya?

Nandini- kya?? Badhi jaldi bhool gaye waise toh bohot yaad rehta hai tumko.. maine aapse mana kia tha na ki yeh apka aur mera secret hai aur yeh aapko dadda ko bhi nahi batana hai..

Arnav- maine galti se bol dia tha mere ko uss time yaad nahi tha apka promise..sorry

Nandini pecks his lips.

Nandini- sorry accepted ab chalo kamre mein padhai kar lo phir duddu pila doongi.

Both arnav and nandini goes in his room as sometimes arnav ask her doubts.

In arnav's room

After studying for 1:30 hours

Arnav- mumma bhook lagi hai..

Nandini- abhi to pancakes khaya tha aapne..

Arnav- duddu pila do..

Nandini- apne toh kaha tha ki aap jab 2 hours ki study kar loge tab pilana..!?

Arnav- Jhooti mumma..Maine kab kaha??

He still asks knowing very well that he said that.

Nandini(sighs playfully)- rehne do tumse kaun jeetega.. achcha chalo sari books close karo apni aur bed par let jao..

Closing all the books Arnav removes his t-shirt as he feels more comfortable in it while having his time.

Nandini also removes her pallu and unhooks her blouse followed by her bra.

She points her right hardened nipple towards his mouth and in no time he starts sucking it.

Arnav was completely lying on her pressing her body on the bed. Earlier she used to get suffocate because of his heavy body but now she is habituated to it.

(Arnav's height is 5'11 and Nandini's height is 5'4 so obviously she will be getting suffocated)

Arnav's one hand was on her waist and other hand was on her other breast rubbing her nipple.

He loves to play with them and Nandini also loves but sometimes because of it she starts getting pain in her breast.

She was kissing his forehead time to time as she always loved this time, when she is the reason for filling his stomach.

He sucking his nipples slowly and his cheeks on smushed on her breasts.

Nandini- baccha kato nahi..dard ho raha hai

Nandini said while looking at him who was already looking at her.

Arnav(pouts)- aap mujh per Dhyan nahin de rahe the.. aapka itna pyara sa baby idhar aapke upar hai to fir aap kiske bare mein soch rahi ho??

Arnav said after removing her nipple from his mouth and started to play with the same wet nipple.

Nandini although she should not but still she started feeling aroused. Maybe because she was close to her menstruation.

That's what Nandini thought. It will be weird to have relation to her baby who thinks her as her mumma.

Arnav pinches her nipple to make her come back to reality- mumma aap phir kho gai?? Kahin aapko Dadda ki yad to nahin a Rahi?? Mai dadda ko phone karun??

Nandini widens her eyes.

Nandini- nahiiiiiiiii..

Arnav flinched and his eyes got filled with tears.

Arnav with shivering lips- mumma aap chilla kyun rahe ho?? Aap bahut buri Ho.. you also glared at me at breakfast..

Saying this Arnav started to cry keeping his face on her breasts. Her breasts started to get wet with his tears.

Seeing him cry Nandini felt bad and started to push away his face from it. After many attempts she finally pushed it away from her body and cupped his face.

Nandini- nahi mera baccha aisa nahi hai.. Mera koi intention nahi tha chillane ka aapke upar aur dusri baat Maine breakfast pe aap ko glare isliye kiya tha kyunki aap dadda batane wale the ki aap mera duddu pite hai.. pata hai kya hota agar aap Dadda ko yeh baat bata dete??

Arnav shakes his head his in no.

Seeing his crying cute face Nandini pecks him just beside his lips.

Nandini- dadda phir aap per gussa karte ki itna bada baby abhi bhi dudh pita hai aur phir woh aapko mana kar dete pine se ..aapko achha lagta??

Arnav (in a soft voice)- nahi

Nandini- same mere ko bhi achcha nahin lagta..that's why I did that thing.. ab aapko samajh mein aaya??

Arnav smiles widely and shakes his head in yes.

Nandini giggles seeing his wide happy smile.

Nandini- achcha chalo ab pi liya ya aur Pina hai?? petu bhar Gaya??

Arnav- nahin aur Pina hai..

Saying this he goes back on sucking her nipples.

Again his one hand went on her waist and another on her other spongy ball, the only difference was that he was sucking the other boob.

After complete 1 hour he finally filled his stomach and gets up from her.

Nandini also sat up on the bed and wore back her bra and blouse. She loosely puts her pallu and went downstairs to make lunch and arnav also went back to studying.

At evening

Manik usually comes back at 7:00 p.m. but today he came at 6:00 p.m. 1 hour early and he is happy for that as he will be able to spend 1 hour extra with Nandini although they both don't talk but her presence is all that he matters.

When he came home he saw Nandini working in the kitchen and Arnav sitting on the counter blabbering.

Arnav- mumma apko dadda se inta dar kyu lagta hai??

Hearing this question manik Stops his steps which were going to the kitchen and immediately hides behind the kitchen door to listen her answer.

Nandini- mere ko dar nahi lagta bas tumhare Dadda hi khadoos hai.. aur vaise bhi mujhe sharm aati hai unke samne.. ek toh 6 foot ki height hai upar se unki Bhari awaaz aur to aur vahi mujhse khud baat nahi karte.. bus kam hota hai tabhi baat karte hain (Nandini says dramatically)

Manik was all time smirking hearing her answer.

Manik (in his mind)-achcha toh yeh reason hai.. chalo sahi hai main to ulta hi samajh raha tha ki she doesn't want to be with me and Arnav because of his condition.. chalo Nandini ki sharm nikaalte Hain..hehehe

((Update will be once in a week i.e. on weekends))