Mindless Living

I've been Roc Royals wife for five years and you know what's the only questions I hear?

What's it like living with Mindless Behavior?

Last time I checked I had a career and life of my own. My life doesn't revolve around those four boys. I only live with one of the most of the time and one is enough a day.

But for all of you freaks that want to know, I'll answer.

Living with all four of them is awful! Let's start with Prince.

Princeton has girls running in and out of the place keeping people up late at night. Always decides to date the whores and ratchets. Walked in on me naked TWICE! Thank God for towels. Also that nigga never knocks. He almost saw roczilla five times one tour. Even if we lock our door he finds some way to get the key. Prince, you need a real girlfriend, and not all these lil ratchets!

Prodigy ain't bad to live with. Out of all of them including my husband he's the easiest to live with. One thing about Prod is his eating. I mean I love food as much as the next guy but Prod goes above and beyond. You should see his room! A bunch of pizza boxes, candy wrappers, and other food products. He doesn't clean unless forced, begged, and or have to. Aye! All y'all fangirls out there who want to be Prodigy's Mrs.Right or whatever you want to call yourselves! IF YOU CAN'T CLEAN YOU GOTS TO GET TO STEPPING!

Ray Ray Used to be worse than Prince but calmed down after that ratchet girl tried to convinced him he had a baby with him. Psh! I knew it wasn't his from the get go because the baby was CHINESE! And she didn't have not one dash of Chinese in her! Ray Ray being the ass he normally is believed her. So me being momma bear I am stepped in and told him to get a DNA test. The moment I knew for sure she was ratchet was when she wanted to go on Maury! Anyways Ray sometimes gets on my nerves with all the pranks but, after threatening to tell Team Mindless about the baby scandal after one very mean prank he calmed it down a notch.

Last but not least my baby Roc Royal. How I live with him I'll never know! Prod may just leave food stuff around but Roc, has clothes all over the place. Me being the good wife I clean the mess but, after too many dirty briefs I told him closets and baskets were made for a reason. Next thing about him NIGGA SNORES LIKE A F***ING CHAINSAW. Sleeping with him is like sleeping on a construction site.

Despite all these things about the boys they my ride or die for life. I love them to death. I wouldn't chnge a eyelash on them. If you have another question about them I won't answer! If you come at me it gonna be on and POPPING!!

YOU DON"T WANT THESE HANDS! I may pregnant but I will........... -_-

Did I just.....

Well might as well just say it. I'M PREGNANT! If you don't know now you know NIGGA!

How was it let me know by commenting. More stories to come. STAY MINDLESS!!! ;P