A Baby Moved In

So last time I talked to you guys my water broke and I called Roc. When I called Roc came this is what happened.

*Flashback*

"OMG! Your water broke! ARE YOU OKAY?! Does it hurt?! Can you stand!" He screamed and he was getting on my nerves so I slapped him. He looked so shocked.

"You're not helping! I'm already in pain and you shouting and asking stupid question is making it WORSE!" I roared. "Just take me to the hospital so we can hurry and bring our baby home."

On our way to the hospital Roc didn't utter one letter of the alphabet and it made me feel bad for slapping him.

"Roc I'm sorry for slapping you..... even if you did deserve it." I told him.

He looked at me then sighed. "I understand where you were coming from. You are in alot of pain and I wasn't helping."

Just then a contraction hit me. "Ooh!" I screamed grabbing Roc's hand and squeezing it. Roc winced. "Roc can you PLEASE drive faster." I said through my teeth.

"But-" Roc started to say but I cut him off.

"IF YOU DON'T STEP ON IT I'M GOING TO STEP ON YOU!" I screamed.

"Stepping on it." He said speeding up.

When we finally arrived to the hospital I was ready to give birth.

"Argh!" I screamed as I pushed for what felt like the millionth time.

"C'mon baby! You could do it just a few more pushes." Roc told me.

"Don't tell me what to do! Would you like to switch places!" I shouted.

"Push!" The doctor told me.

"Okay doctor." I said. Roc looked at me like I was crazy.

After that push a cry filled the room. After they cleaned the baby up and made sure nothing was wrong they gave me my baby. My little Chresanto. And even as a baby he look allot like Roc.

"He's so tiny." Roc said.

"Wanna hold him?" I asked and he nodded yes really fast it looked odd. I gave him little Chresanto and heart melted seeing our baby in his hands it was everything in the world to me.

*Present*

After three days me and the baby could leave the hospital. The first night I got home little Chresanto cried all night and every time I got up to go get him Roc told me go back to sleep because he wanted to do it. When I woke up in the morning Roc made me breakfast in bed.

*Flashback*

I woke up to Roc kissing me on my lips. I smiled and looked around and noticed the tray he had in his hands. "What's that?" I asked Roc.

"I made you breakfast in bed because I thought you were tired after giving birth not too long ago," Roc said.

"Aww! You're so cute but aren't you tired from being up all night with CJ" Iasked.

"No. I wanted you get some rest. Now eat up" Roc said placing the tray on your lap.

I picked up my spoon getting ready to eat but stopped. I looked at Roc then looked at the tray then looked at Roc and gave him a 'wtf' look.

"Roc what hell is this." I said to Roc.

"Breakfast?" He said confused.

"Nigga cereal and water! WATER! Your lazy ass didn't even have the decency to at least put cream in it!" I said getting up and walking to the baby's room leaving the tray on the bed.

"Where you going?" Roc asked.

"I'm going to feed CJ cause that lil nigga seems like the only person who getting milk around here."

*Present*

What person feeds does that? And the thing is he can cook! But no his lazy ass want to give a nigga cereal and water.

Anyways Bye.

I've decided to finish doing Mindless Living.