6.

well hello there(: lol

Well um yeah today is the last day of spring brake!!! :( im so sad!

I hope you guys like this chapter!<3

-Emma.xx

________________________________________________________________________

Harrys p.o.v

Well its been a week since me and Niall found out we were having four babies instead of just one. Its crazy! We told our parents and they took it well, both of our moms cried.

"Harry, when are we going to tell everyone im pregnant?"

"I don't know babe. But we have to focus on studying now because we only have 2 weeks left."

"Im so tired of studying! We have been studying for 2 weeks straight! the only time we left the house was to tell our parents that we were having 4 babies. We have ordered pizza for 2 weeks because cooking take up to much studying time and im really sick of it. I know it has to be done so we can test out of school early for the babies but we can take a brake for like an hour." Niall says.

"Okay, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I want to hang out with friends. You can invite like two of your friends over and ill invite like one or two of mine and we will just all hang out."

"Alright. Baby im sorry if I was pushing you too hard, but you know staying in school while we have 4 kids is not going to be an option. And we cant just drop out, so we have to test out. But if we don't then we will somehow manage. I don't want you to feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders."

He smiles.

"Baby its fine I was just bored and I feel like we both needed a brake." He sais then kissed me.

"Alright let me go call my friends." I say.

He nodded and I went to our room and pulled out my phone.

I dialed Zayns number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey! Do you want to come over to mine and Nialls flat? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, Can I bring Louis?"

"Yes I was going to call and invite him anyway."

"Alright bye!" He said then hung up.

I walked in the living room were Niall was sitting with his phone out.

"Hey, who did you invite?" He asked.

"Zayn and Louis. You?"

"Liam and Josh, but Josh couldn't come so just Liam is coming."

I nodded and sat next to him.

"I love you." I whispered.

He pecked my lips.

"I love you too."

We just cuddled in till the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." Niall says.

He walks to the door and opens it revealing Liam.

"Hey!" He says then hugs Niall.

He walks into the living room and sits down with us.

"So were are the other boys? "

"Not here yet." Niall answers.

"Dude, Not to be rude or anything but you really gained wait for just 3 months.