I lived

I lived!!!! But I still think there was someone in my house. They might have stolen something, but nobody's noticed yet, I guess.

Anyway, I don't know what this book (if you can even call it that) has turned into.

Sorry.

I don't know whether or not I just got lazy or....... I don't know. I've been kind of really tired lately, because my mother is making me actually do crap with my FAMILY.

My family are so....... I don't know.

My mum made me come and break into the new recreation park that being built (yeah, my mum is that cool) and my cold got worse because of the wind and stuff. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm Australian, and it's winter at the moment over here. I mean, I love the cold, it's refreshing but the sickness isn't.

I barely ever get cold, really, but sometimes I say that as an excuse so I can get hugs from my boyfriend (which is a label that's way to overused to describe him, I think. I know, I know, shut up. ) because he's warm and it's adorable. My friend is reading this, probably, (Sup, Laura) and she might tell him that but oh, well. He'll probably just see it as cute or something. I don't know.

Am I the only person who enjoys thunder storms? They're so nice.

I'd love to live in Iceland. My friend and I were talking about Iceland once. It was great. Nice conversation. I like nice conversations, the ones that you happen to have at two o'clock in the morning over text, and then you sometimes end up sharing secrets, but other times you just have really fun conversations, and you try to keep your eyes open, and neither of you want to sleep so you just try not to but in the end, you have to because you can't keep your heavy eyelids from becoming a curtain for your eyes from the outside world and your consciousness slips away, but it's nice.

Nice.

I love having friends who will answer your two a.m texts. (Even though I don't really have many friends, if I'm being honest, not close ones anyway.) Mostly because I'm just a massive insomniac and I get bored around that time.

My dad used to always say 'boring people get bored'.

Personally, I think it depends on the circumstance.

Haha, I bet most people are just like 'oh, she's going to tell me stuff that doesn't relate to me and is in no way interesting. *skips chapter*.'

Thanks, if you've actually read this far.

*bows* thank you for your consideration.

Yeah, I don't know.

I'm a massive fangirl for bands. Not like mainstream boy bands (although I'm not hating), like good bands like Greenday and 21 Pilots and Guns 'n Roses and Never Shout Never. Bands that are appreciated purely for music.

I don't know, they aren't really that alike, I guess, when you really listen to their music, but they all have good music, and I like a little bit of variety. So there you go.

I don't know why I'm spouting random crap. Thanks if you read that.

I'll try to actually put something interesting in this 'book'. Soon.

Okay........ Peace out, earthlings.