Introduction

Greetings readers,

So, as you may have guessed, I have made my somewhat anticlimatic return to Wattpad after around a year. Many of you might be disappointed or angry at my decision to start a new fanfiction before updating my My Chemical Romance ones, but, honestly, I don't have an interest in the band anymore. They broke my heart after their breakup and its difficult to carry on loving something that hurt you so deeply. And then, further tragedy, I started to dislike Fall Out Boy. I found their new album generic, bland and just a poorly manufactured pop album. So different to the emotional, gripping screams I'd heard on the first album. It's sad now. It's like they're just doing it for the money.

So my reason for not updating my fics is simply that. I have no interest in doing so.

However, please don't give up hope! I'm really sorry I let you down, and I can't thankyou enough for 3 years of solid support and thousands of reads! Maybe in the next few months there will be an update here and there. After all, I still adore both Gerard Way and Patrick Stump. And it's not FOB's fault that they had to evolve - but I still blame MCR for breaking my heart. You guys didn't have to, you know </3

ANYWAY. Back to this story. So, I love movies. A lot. And after watching Guardians of the Galaxy last year I decided that I was deeply in love with Chris Pratt. What reaffirmed that love, you ask? Simple. Jurassic World. Those raptors made my heart swell. He is so cute and humble and damn...beautiful! So I wanted to write something about him. I think about him a lot, and he seems such a genuine guy. Heeeeeeeeeere we go. Hopefully I'll keep updating this one.

I hope you like it! I tried this one a little differently. I'm sorry if I mess up some American colloquialisms, I'm English so I struggle. I base my knowledge of America on movies and Drake & Josh:') 

Thanks for everything. I hope this one's okay.

xo TGOY