A/N

Hi guys. I'm back for good this time!
I needed an account reset, a fresh start as it were, I want to start by saying; Thank you so much for following me over if you did, I love you all so much and you have no idea how much it means to me that you read my work.

So let's get down to business because I'm back baby!

I just wanted to thank you for choosing to read my story. I know it won't be a work of art but I'm getting there!

I will be updating once a week if I can. I know I changed my updating schedule a lot on the old account but we're making this routine, a chapter a week lovlies!

I also want to mention that as a Harry Potter Fanfiction the characters ( apart from the ones I add ) belong to J. K. Rowling. Credits go to anyone involved in the making of the books and movies.

I have tried to keep key events the same and some key description and story telling so we don't stray too far but expect some out of story plot line you might have to keep up with!

I won't be writing any mature or explicit scenes. Unless absolutely necessary. I know the rule last time was none at all but I'm trying to push myself as a writer. I don't feel comfortable a lot of the time writing it so I'll only do it if I feel I should.
Sorry not sorry xx

Don't worry, there'll be plenty of fluff.

Last thing! Read, and enjoy, and comment, and vote and all that lovely stuff, I know you're all wonderful human beings behind those screens so let's show some love guys!!
I will read all your comments and try and reply to them, I'll make sure to reply with a '🩷' if it's somewhere I especially love.

Thank you all so much, welcome if you're new and hiii if you're returning, I love you all so much xx

Amateur author out

PenOnParchment