UPDATE (Comeback!)

TL; DR at bottom

Deep breath

Standing on a stage

Bowing profusely

Hello! Strawberry here! I would like to apologise for my disappearance and lack of upload. I recently (a month ago as of writing this) moved in with my partner for three months. So I'm here, across the world, from Sept 2nd to Nov 30. There has been a lot of moving parts, and I've been studying to become an author and artist! I've also been going to the gym a lot more and trying to focus on eating healthier foods and getting my health under control. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I just needed a little time away from writing for a bit, especially with writers block constantly being a pain in my ass. But I'm back! Second month in, and I'll finally be putting time aside to write for you guys!

Having said that, puh-LEASE drop your requests in the comments, ESPECIALLY if you previously requested a chapter and that particular chapter hasn't been published yet. I lost all my notes when I swapped phones, and the notifications are so far gone in my history that I just don't have time to sift through them all. 

Furthermore, Happy October! I'm thinking of starting an art account somewhere and doing this years Inktober! (Although, not this years, as this year's Inktober SUCKS.) SO, if you have any Inktober prompts you feel like sharing, please do!

Thank you all for your continued support and I hope you continue to read my chapters in the future!

TL;DR: I moved places for 3 months and there's been a lot of moving parts, but I have returned and will continue to write chapters! I lost all my notes with the processing chapters, so please, rewrite your requests in the comments below.