That night, I got home at 6am. The next day I had to wake up at 8am for my first day at the college. Great.

I went to my room and laid down on my bed. The last thing I remember was to close my eyes and see Harry's beautiful face in my mind.

BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I just slept 2 hours, I feel like I was hit by a truck. But then I remembered... todas is my first day at college!!! I was so excited. I have to hurry up 'cause I have a 3 hours drive waiting for me. 

I took a quick shower and put on some high waisted black jeans and a white lace crop top. I took all my bags that I had packed yesterday and went downstairs. 

"Good morning" my parents said in unison

"Good morning" I said with a big smile and gave both a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready to start a new life" my mother asked.

"Hell yeah" I said with a big smile on my face. "I waited so long for this, it's going to be great"

"Don't go into trouble and stay away from guys" my dad said.

I giggled "don't worry, dad. I can take care of myself"

After breakfast, my parents helped me to bring my bags to the car.

"Take care of yourself. And call me when you arrive...and everyday!" my mother cried.

"Don't worry, I will." I hugged both. "I love you". 

"We love you too sweetie".

After what felt like forever, I arrived at the North Carolina University. It was so huge and beautiful. Despite being winter, it was pretty hot. Nothing was like in New York and I already loved it. 

I parked my car in the parking lot at the campus. There were people everywhere, talking and laughting. I went to the department to know which was going to be my room. Sitting at the desk, was an old woman with one of the sweetest smiles I had ever seen.

"Your name, sweetie?" she asked.

"Violet James Parker" I smiled.

"Well... your room is room number 210 in building C. Do you need a map?"

"yes, ple-"

"she won't need one, I'll help her"

I turned around and saw a girl smiling at me. She looked nice.

"Sorry, I heard that your room is room 210, which happens to be my room too!!" she screamed in excitment. "I'm Caroline"

"I'm Violet, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too. We're going to be good friends. I can't wait for all the fun we'll have together!!"

"you're pretty excited about this whole college thing, huh?"

"Of course. Arent' you?"

"Hell yeah. I waited so long for this. I just want to have fun!"

"That's the spirit, girl" She said while grabbing me by my arm.

We walked for half an hour around the campus. Caroline showed me everything. She was really nice and funny. I'm sure I won't have any problems with her.

We went do building C to get to our dorm. And that't when I saw him. Harry. He looked even more gorgeous than the last time. That skinny black jeans and black t-shirt just made him look like a sex god. Oh my god, am I drooling? I put my hand to my mouth just to be sure that I wasn't. I'm just so pathetic.

He was talking with two boys. His friends, I guess.

"Violet, are you listening?" Caroline waved a hand in front of me.

"No, sorry" I laughed feeling embarassed.

"Oh don't waste your time with him"

"What?"

"Harry, the guy you were looking at. I mean, yeah he is hot. Every girl would like to have him but it seems that no girl here is good enough for him." she said as we entered our dorm.

"Really? I thought he would be more the player type."

"He really isn't. I think he's just waiting for the one. That's kinda cute. But forget it, we'll have to get you someone else" she winked at me.

"I'm not interested in him. He's just the son of my dad's partner"

After that, we decided to pack up our things. It was almost 5pm.

"Shit!" Caroline screamed. "We have to go!!!"

"Where?" I asked confused.

"There's going to be a meeting with the college principal in the audience room"

After that, she grabbed my arm and ran to the meeting. The room was huge and it was almost full. We sat down and waited for the principal. He arrived and started to talk about some rules and how everything worked. It was so boring. Suddenly, I had a strange feeling as if someone was watching me. I started to look around. That's when my eyes met those beautiful green eyes. Harry. He was watching me. His stare was so intense that it almost burned a hole in my soul. After a few seconds, he looked away.

Did he remember me? Why was he looking like that at me? Oh god, I was just so confused. I have no ideia who he really is but he makes my senses come so alive. I think I'm going crazy. That's it, Violet. I'm crazy and have to be interned. 

I'm sorry for not updating for some days but I was really busy with school stuff. Guess what? I'm officialy high school graduated YAASSS :D can't wait to go to college 

Thank you so much for reading, xoxo