"violet" he said in his raspy voice.

"Harry" I half smiled trying to hide my surprise.

"I...I just... I just wanted to apologize" he said while scratching the back ofhis neck. He was nervous and that was the cuttest thing ever.

"For what?" I was confused.

"For that other day we met. I mean, I'm not like that, I was just a little bit drunk and when I'm drunk the "wild me" comes out" I laughed.

"Don't worry about that" I said smiling.

"Really? Great" he smiled. Damn was he perfect. I could listen to his laugh the whole day, it was like music.

"Violet? Are you listening?" He chuckled.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I felt my cheeks getting red. God, I hate blushing for every little thing.

"I was asking if you're going to the cam trip?"

"Sure, it's going to be awesome" I said excited.

"Great. I see you there, I guess" And with that he went to his dorm. And you know what? His dorm was just across from mine.

I went to my dorm and Caroline was already waiting for me with a smirk. Well, that girl knows how to be scary.

"What?" I asked.

"What did mr. sex god want from you" she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "He just wanted to apologize for being a dick last time we met and wanted to know if I was going to the trip. Now, can you please stop being so hormonal about him?"

"Just apologize? Girl, he never does that. He barely speaks to a girl. And it's not my fault that he's super hot"

That he is.

"I think he has a crush on you"

"That's not true. He was just trying to be nice. Now if you don't mind, can we start packing our thing for the trip and stop talking about Harry?"

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever".

We decided to search on the internet the camping where we were going to stay. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. It has a lot of wood cabins. There was also a lake where we could go swim and tan. It was in the middle of the woods and it was just perfect.

After that, we started packing our thing. We were going to stay there a week. I really didn't know why we were doing this trip. I mean, this was only the first day of college. The principal said that this was the best way to get to know each other and make new friends. I think he has a point.

I was already done with packing. I had two big suitcases. I just packed the basic: jeans, shorts, tank tops, crop tops, sweaters, bikinis, underwear, towels, bath stuff and some makeup. I don't think there's any need to take more than just casual clothes, we're camping.