<3

"All along there was some invisible string,
tying you to me?"
— invisible string, Taylor Swift

౨ৎ

To the boy I met by chance,
I never knew that the moment I bumped into you at that cozy café downtown would change everything.
At first, you were just another stranger in a sea of faces, someone I barely noticed beyond a polite apology.
But as the days passed, I began to see you more often, sitting by the window with your coffee, the way your eyes would meet mine for just a fleeting second.
From silent glances, we began exchanging smiles, and before long, those smiles turned into casual greetings. And then, somehow, you became more than just a familiar face—I found a friend in you, and not long after, my heart realized you were the one.
We share so much between us, more than I ever thought possible. The same books fill our shelves, the same songs echo in our playlists, and our cravings seem to sway in harmony.
Each day together felt like finding a piece of myself in you—a mirror that reflects all the things I love in life, only magnified with your presence.
It was as if we had been dancing to the same rhythm long before we even met.

I treasure every moment we've shared:
Watching the sunsets, hoping the sky will blush into that perfect shade of pink we both love.
Wandering through the vinyl store, pulling random albums from the stacks, and earning death glares from the staff for messing with their display—yet always leaving with a laugh.
Our over-the-top readings of children's books at book sales, causing such a ruckus that we barely manage to get out without a scolding.
Or the time we stood for ages in the flower shop, watching bouquets come to life, only to decide that maybe we were the perfect arrangement all along.
And of course, those photobooth strips—each one a snapshot of us being silly, happy, and utterly ourselves—carefully tucked between the pages of the books we've gifted each other. Each strip, each memory, carefully stored, cherished like a piece of my heart.

There are so many moments, each one so simple and yet so special because they were with you.
I never thought I'd find someone who not only fits into my life but makes everything feel more magical, more real.
I never knew that boy in the café would become the one I'd hold so close, the one I'd create these beautiful, irreplaceable memories with.
And I can't wait for all the memories yet to come.