Chapter 1:Accident and Mission

Faith's POV

"Honey where should we meet?"I asked William, My Husband..

"Hmm... Is it a Dinner Date?"He asked with an Husky Voice.

"Hahaha No Hon, A Family Dinner, with the kids."I explained.

"Hm. Okay. Okay. I'll just going to fetch them at school and we are going to meet you at Dynasty 101 Grill.."

"Okay I Love you."I said. Without looking at the street.

"I LOVE ---" I didn't heard the other word because-

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"FAAAAIIITTHH!!" I heard William on the phone shouting my name..

and the last thing I knew....

I died.

*

William's POV

"Damn it!" I cursed loudly while driving fast...

"Daddy, are you okay?" I heard my daughter ask me while unbuckling her seatbelt.

After I heard my daughter asking, I stopped the car and looked at her..

"Baby, Your M-mom..."I hugged her tight

"Wha-what h-h-happened?" She said while crying.

*Krrriiiinggg*

"Hello? Is this Mr. McCarthy? I have terrible news...." He paused and I waited, awaiting for the worse to come... "...your wife died just an hour ago, she was dead on arrival. We did everything we can but it's no use. We're so sorry Mr. McCarthy." the moment he said that tears started trickling on my cheek. I can't take it!

"Where are you!?"

"This is the Saint Luke Hospital, Mr.McCarthy-" Then I turned of the phone and hurriedly drove as fast as I can. I don't care what might happen to me in this busy street, I need to see my wife now!

"D-Daddy? slow d-down... I'm getting scared." Alexandra said while hugging her sister..

"relax baby...just close your eyes." I said.

**

"WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE'S MY WIFE!!??" I shouted..

"DADDY DON'T SHOUT YOU'RE MAKING A SCENE HERE!" My Elder daughter said.

I went to the counter.

"Excuse me, Where's Mrs. McCarthy, Faith McCarthy?" Then the nurse searched.

"At the Morgue Section, follow me sir." Then we followed her.

**

"Doc the family is here."

"Heres your wife."Doc said pointing my Wife covered with a plain white cloth. "Can I see her? Just right now... I need to see her" I pleaded the doctor, he gave me a slight nod and helped my children get out. I can't bear to lose my wife, I can't bear to let my children know that Faith's dead. I opened the sheet and saw her... half of her face was burned, she had a lot of bruises, something got stuck on her chest. That must be the cause. I smiled bitterly while my tears start to pour down. "Faith, life was beautiful with you by my side. Faith... why do you have to go?" I said while sobbing, I hugged her. I don't care if she has bruises or blood all over her body. I love her and I can't bear loosing her... "I love you Faith"