Chapter 3: Annoying feeling

Rianne's POV

"Ugh! I THOUGHT SHE'S DEAD!?" I said while throwing bunch of fragile things.

"Whom Anne?" asked by my friend, Chris

"FAITH!! OFCOURSE YOU IDIOT! HOW COME!? I EVEN SAW HER AT THE ACCIDENT!" I shouted.. Ugh! my head hurts!

"Maybe its just a Prostetics?"

"NO!"

"What are you gonna do?" Cris asked, I also thought about it..

"Let her suffer." I said. I'm in love with William and I can't lose him.
I will never give up on William... Don't worry William, sooner or later.. You'll be mine...Hahahaha
.....

William's POV

After Hope said that I smiled.... I went to my room to get dressed and went downstairs.

"Hope!" I shout calling her name.. but there was no response so I checked all the rooms but she's not here so I decided to go out and find her...

.

.

After searching the house I went to the park... And finally I saw her.. she helped the poor lady find her grandchild....I just heard their conversation. I hid at the behind the tree.... After she finish helping the lady I showed up.

"William!? I thought--"

"Come with me.... We can't be complete when one is be missing." I said and pulled her and let her in inside the car....

Everyone is Quiet inside the Car..Unless.

"Uh... Hope, what is that thing you were holding? Why is it Shining?"

"Uh..uhm..... Its just a Firefly, I caught it yesterday at your backyard." I see...We were silent again until we arrived at the school. We get out of the car and went inside.

"Have you see----"

"MOMMY, DADDY!!!" Alexandria shouted... She ran toward us and gave us a hug.

"Mommy, you came!"She said while hugging Hope.

"Uh...Ah..Eh..I..O..U." Hope said....

"Alexandria?" she looked at me like 'what' and I looked at her talking with out voice.

'She's not your mommy.'

"Where's Alexandra?" Asked Hope.. Alexandria pointed the playground..

"She's right there playing at the monkey bars." she said still pointing at the playground..I asked her to call her sister so that we could get home early.

.

.

.

.

.

"What food do you like?" I asked Hope..

"Uh let me see......What is that thing?" she asked pointing the Halo- Halo in the Menu... She has the same taste like my wife...

"Oh its Halo- halo...wanna try?" she nodded.

After we ate at the resto... we went to the upper part of the mall and played at the Arcades.

"Dad! You're cheating!" Alexandra said while playing Tekken.

"No I'm not!" I said playing also Tekken.

"K.O!"

"Devil Jin wins!" the computer said.

"Oh hohoho I win... better next time baby!"

"Dad.. why are you so good at it?"she asked.

"Well... Your mom and I always played this when we were in our college days.." I said while looking left to right like finding Hope and Alexandria.

.

.

.

....

Hope's POV

"How can you play this thing?" I asked Alexandria... She teach me how to do it and let me try... It was fun!

"Wow! Its fun!" I said ....

"Hey! What do we have here?" I heard William..

"Dad! you know what? Hope is still learning to play that game." said Alexandria.

"Oh really? She doesn't know how?" William said and looked at me, "let me teach her, to be precise I'm good at Tekken aren't I?"

"I guess so, go on dad" Alexandria said to William.

William hold both of my hands.

"The Left side controls jumping,kicking or any and the right side controls to move backward and forward." This is more confusing than the other game I played before.....AAHHH!! this thing has many controls!

"Look who's here."I saw a girl walking towards us wearing skinny dress.

"Oh! Hi Faith! Long time no see?" The lady said.. She's wearing a blue fitting dress that shows her curve body with a silver high heels that shines with her white skin.

"Faith? Is something wrong? Are you okay?"she asked me as I put my hand at my forehead.

"Don't touch me." I said and remove her hands at my shoulder....Oh My! Why did I treat her like that?

"You're still mad about what happened years ago? Forget tha--"Will cut her off.

"What do you want, Rianne? Did I told you that you should stay away from me, my family and my company?"

"I-I j-j---"

"Let's go."William said and we followed him except the lady in the blue dress. We went out to the mall and ride home...

"William, can I ask?"

"What is it?"He asked while reading his report. He's alwahs been like that.

"About the lady, earlier.... Who is she? I find her annoying?"After I said that I closed my mouth....

"What I mean is... I have a feeling that I don't like her..I don't know. Like uhm... I want to throw her at the trash.."

"She's Rianne..My Fling before and before we met.. Rianne was really obsessed with..She's too clingy like a leech. But sooner I found out I was not good for her so I broke up with her and then Months later We met and became friends until we reach the climax.. Me and You confessed each other until we got married and have kids.."

"William...I was just asking who is she and sharing what I feel for her..Not saying thw whole story of you--" After I said that it went black..

**

A/N: Hi readers! Is my story is Good? Or not?