Chapter 2: Rianne

Hope's POV

I woked up when I smelled food..I went down and went to the kitchen and I saw William cooking breakfast.

"Oh, you're awake."

"Yeah. Because I smelled your food."I said.

Then he placed the food in the table..

"Could you wake up the kids so that we can eat together."After he said that, I went to the Kid's room.

I went to the twins and wake them and wake them up.

"Uh--"

"Alexandra and Alexandria" I looked at my back and I saw William smiling.

"Uh....Alexandria,Alex... wake up.." Then the kids are ______________________.

"Mo-mommy!?" The twins where shocked when they saw me infront of them.

"Uh- no babies! she just look like your mother.."

"Ahh.." the twins said.

*

William's POV

She really looks like her. Every moves, Everything...Hayyy. My Kids, and all of our family didn't know that Faith died..But how come he didn't know us?

~Flashback~

"Babies! Let's go!" I said.. this is the saddest day of my life.

The Burial of My Wife, Mrs.Faith McCarthy.

"Daddy! Why did you let us wear white? I mean why all of us are wearing white?"Alexandria asked.

"Our neighbor died. and where going to the cemetery."

*

"Daddy, why is her name is Faith? did mom died?"asked my little princess.

"Uh--uh-uh no no baby.. she have a same name of your mom."

Babies, I still can't tell the truth.. But...You will know it sooner or later.

I wish this is only just a dream ..

*End of flashback*

I cremated my Wife's body and brought it home, and put it inside my room so that my daughters will not notice anything.

"So, let's eat?" Then they stood up.

.....

Everyody was silent while eating on the dining table until Alexandria broked the silence.

"Are you really not my mom?"She asked. Hope stopped eating after she heard what my daughter asked..

"Well actually not...And I can't even remember a single thing in this place?"Then she continued eating her breakfast.

"So... Why do you look like my mom?"Alexandra asked. But I cut it out.

"Girls, stop asking and continue eating breakfast before you go to school."

**

Faith's POV

After we ate our breakfast. We sent the twins at school then.. We, both went to a Huge Building... This is huge than the house.

"MmmmccCarthy?..."I said. when I read the Name of the company.