Chapter Four

I quickly put my glasses on but Delia notice what I’m doing. She suddenly called Zayn, Zayn is with his friends.

“ZAYN!” all the boys stopped laughing and they turned they heads on us.

“Hey, Briana” Zayn waved at me and I waved awkwardly.

“Hey”

“Why don’t we go the beach?” said with the Irish accent “wanna join?” he said looking at us.

“Sure!” said Delia. Then the green light finally appeared. I smile at them and drove first. Delia and I enjoyed the whole ride with the bright sun and cool air hitting us, we laugh like there’s no Zayn and the boys behind us. “Damn! Bree! You’re too fast!”

“C’mon Delia, there’s nothing can hit us, we are alone in this road”

“So no one is chasing us.”

I giggle at her answer “Chill Del, there’s nothing to worry”

“You’re crazy”

I stopped the car near the beach, I notice Zayn’s parked their too. The boys quickly exited the car and walk toward us.

“Briana? right?”  The curly hair said.

“Yeah”

“I’m Harry” he said offering his hand on mine and I accept it. He’s dimples showing me how cute he is when he smiles. I hear a coughs behind us. I saw Zayn staring at our hands. He awkwardly approached us. “Well, let’s go?” Harry said, staring at us and walk ahead. Zayn didn’t even look at me or just small smile. I walk behind him. I notice Harry disappeared on my sight so I decided to break the silence.

“Zayn?”

“Hmm?”

“Are you fine?"

“I’m fine, just fine”

“Okay?” I decided to put my arm around him to comfort a little after a few second he put his arm around my shoulder.

=

I saw Delia and Niall are so close to each other, like their arguing about the food and Niall wanted to challenge who’s faster. Looks like Delia having fun with them. I have to take my purse inside my car. I stand up and I said to them I’ll be right back and they all nodded. I walk to my car. I get my purse but I accidentally drop it. When the moment I reached my key. I heard two or more people whispering something. I peep at the side of my car and watch them. I can clearly now hear what they talking about.

“You have to get close to them”

“What if they’ll notice me?”

“You want to get your money or not?” His voice raised and the guy went silence. “Well you have to do your job” I saw the guy facing his back at me, the one who raised his voice and the one in black jacket exposed his face on me. I hide at the side on my car co they won’t notice me. I felt the car starts the engine and I saw them again handing the guy a paper. I quickly grab my camera slowly to take a picture. Luckily they didn’t notice me. The car starting to drive away and the guy with a black jacket walks to another car. I took him another few pictures. I stared on the pictures that I’m been taking a while. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I froze.

“Hey it’s just me” a husky voice spoke behind me. It was Harry.

I let a deep breath “don’t do that to me again Harry, you scared me”

He chuckle “I’m sorry, let’s go back now?” I nodded and follow after him.

“So Zayn is now your boyfriend?”